<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Crosman 2250 to the rescue!!!!

February 11 2007 at 7:21 PM

(Login PhillyAirgunner65)
YF

This time around, I decided to shoot my 2250 which has a brand new breech and trigger blade. It's a very fun inexpensive airgun to shoot, normally in the summer she shoots 14.3 gr. Copperhead Hunting pellets @ 575 f.p.s. with the cold weather here in the N.E. she's down to 500 f.p.s. That was still enough muzzle energy to take out this pesky rat from 10 yards!

Happy Hunting,

Eddie

This one wiggled around for a minute before saying "Good Night"

OOOoopps wrong tin of pellets in pic!!

Crosman 2250 .22 cal., Crosman Copperhead Hunting Pellets 14.3 gr.

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

(Login bellis123)
YC

Sweet!!

February 11 2007, 7:52 PM 

What kind of brake is that? Did you have to shim to make it fit on that skinny Crosman barrel? I have a MA modified valve laying around and trying to figure what I want to put it in. Maybe a 2250 project with a brake like yours to keep the noise down.

Brent

Respond to this message   

(Login PhillyAirgunner65)
YF

Thanks!!

February 12 2007, 4:22 PM 

Brent,

Thanks, that muzzle brake came from The U.K. try www.targetsports.com, but please keep it on the "DL" (down low)!

Eddie

Respond to this message   

(Login Kenfi)
YF

Re: Crosman 2250 to the rescue!!!!

February 12 2007, 4:57 AM 

Nice shooting keep the good work up!

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - Crosman 2250 to the rescue!!!!
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Traj Plot by RC    Airgun Calculators    number of fills Calc    cc gun volumes    Add your Pic

******** Buy 3rd/4th gen FX Pumps for Superior quality and unbeatable 5 year factory Warranty.********

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.