<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

RWS 350

April 12 2007 at 1:05 PM

(Login diablo0470)
YFOT

Has anyone tried to tune a 350? Just curious about trying to tame it a little. Anyone know of lighter spring options out there that will work. I contacted JM and they don't have a kit right now.

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
DremelPilot
(Login DremelPilot)

They respond well to a lube tune & a custom(heavier/longer) tophat

April 12 2007, 3:27 PM 

But it actually increases power.
I would try the 37 coil xl spring. A new guide would need to be machined for best results.It should yield mid 700's with that setup. I believe the spring is intended for an R1. I got one in error & the only gun I found it would fit in was the RWS350.It's a big spring but not quit the monster the stock RWS spring is. I know of no "power" spring currently available.

Respond to this message   

(Login Mopar45)

RWS 350

April 12 2007, 7:44 PM 

Larry if you could get someone to make you a tight fitting spring guide and then use JM's tar and moly . If applied correctly I think you would see a big improvement overall. It would be easier to cock,smoother to shoot and still be at full power. Also suggest using only heavier pellets like the Crosman 10.5 Premiers.

MOPARMAN

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - RWS 350
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Traj Plot by RC    Airgun Calculators    number of fills Calc    cc gun volumes    Add your Pic

******** Buy 3rd/4th gen FX Pumps for Superior quality and unbeatable 5 year factory Warranty.********

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.