<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Gargoyle Update

August 14 2007 at 5:45 PM
  (Login riickk)
YF

I just spoke with LeRoy and he informed me that the Gargoyle has been shiped and I should be getting it tomorrow! I hope to post pics and I'm looking for some help with that(first time).

Rick
Bay Area Airgunner

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Rich
(Login richleep)
YC

My gargoyle .45 caliber

August 14 2007, 7:44 PM 

The gargoyle is a .45 cal (.452 dia.) bigbore air rifle capable of effectively taking medium sized game out to 75 yards with proper shot placement. The standard power version of the gun will shoot 141 grain round balls at about 980 fps making 300 ft pounds of energy, and 205 grain conicals at 880 fps making around 350 ft pounds of energy. There is a high power version that will shoot the 205 grain conicals at 1020 fps for about 470 ft pounds of energy. I have the high power version to be used for whitetail deer hunting. I think the workmanship of this rifle is excellent and the walnut stock is very nice. I only have round balls for the rifle but have 210 grain devestator bullets on order. I am eager to try it out with the 210 grain and heavier bullets.

Respond to this message   

(Login riickk)
YF

Looks Really Good!

August 14 2007, 7:51 PM 

Thanks for posting, what part of the country are you from?

Rick
Bay Area Airgunner

Respond to this message   

(Login Butcherr)
YF

Devastators in the Gargoyle

August 14 2007, 8:33 PM 

I was discussing the Devastators with a caster just this morning. Placing an order for them along with Maxi-Balls and REAL's.
The Devastators in the Gargoyle are going to truly live up to their name! It's going to take out the heart/lungs something fierce. Hope the shoulder-meat doesn't get in the way!
I am hoping the Venoms prove the same.

BUTCHER

Respond to this message   
Rich
(Login richleep)
YC

SW MI

August 14 2007, 9:27 PM 

RHL. I will likely take the rifle to the Precision Air airgun meet on the 25th of August. There are going to be a lot of nice air guns there.

RHL

Respond to this message   

(Login bellis123)
YC

Great looking rifle...

August 14 2007, 11:03 PM 

I could go for one just like that in say .22 or .25 caliber. very classy looking.

Brent

Respond to this message   
Victor3
(Login Victor3)
YFOT

Elegant bolt handle. n/t

August 15 2007, 6:24 AM 

x

Respond to this message   

(Login toeknees)
YFOT

nice rifle Rich. Hope to see it at Jims.

August 15 2007, 6:03 PM 

It should be a fun day of shooting,telling stories and buying and selling airgun stuff.
see ya there
Tony s

Respond to this message   

(Login 42pointer)
YC

i.m looking for a big bore

August 14 2007, 9:42 PM 

who makes the gargoyle and whats the price range on this good looking gun?

Respond to this message   

(Login crosseyed66)
YFOT

I would also be interested in learning more about pricing?

August 15 2007, 1:00 AM 

I would love to get a big bore and was wondering about the pricing and how long you had to wait to have it built?
Thanks, Steve

Respond to this message   

(Login copperclad)
YC

this popped up on google

August 15 2007, 6:45 AM 

hi
this might be the link you want
http://www.bgmfairguns.com/gargoyle.html
HTH , dana

Respond to this message   
Rich
(Login richleep)
YC

Contact Person for Gargoyle Rifles

August 15 2007, 12:33 PM 

LeRoy Roduner
BGMF Airguns inc.
102 N Zelta St.
Wichita Ks. 67206

316 409-5969 Juxtoposed@hotmail.com

Respond to this message   
chev
(Login xchevx)
YC

Gargoyle

August 15 2007, 4:53 PM 

Nice rifle , how long did you have to wait for your rifle? Put up some chrony numbers if you can. I am also on the list for a high powered version gargoyle, I would also like to get some numbers with heavier loads, if possible i'd say around 850-900fps with a 260 or 275 grain conical should do well on whitetail if the shot placement was good.

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - Gargoyle Update
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Traj Plot by RC    Airgun Calculators    number of fills Calc    cc gun volumes    Add your Pic

******** Buy 3rd/4th gen FX Pumps for Superior quality and unbeatable 5 year factory Warranty.********

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.