(Login Trojan1994)
YF

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

(Login Radoslav)
YF

Aeron

August 27 2007, 9:30 PM 

I believe TGAG has one left. But I cant remember if that is the single shot or the five shot version. 623-516-8798 I have both, they shoot very nicely. But then so did all the CO2 Aeron pistols, the rifles are pistols with long barrels and a rifle stock. The mechanism is the same.

Respond to this message   

(Login Trojan1994)
YF

Thanks! Yes, Bori has one in stock that will be up for sale shortly..nt

August 27 2007, 10:10 PM 

Respond to this message   
Al
(Login als57)
YC

A interesting CO2 match rifle. I have the 5 shot repeater

August 28 2007, 8:49 AM 

version. The action is very simular to my B96 CO2 match pistol. The CO2 tank is one of the small bulk cylinders as supplied with the Tau 7 ; with a cap on the end.

Accuracy is quite good. The repeater function works well.

No pics ; but I could probably take some.

Al

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - Aeron Model 40 Match Rifle - Anyone got pics or info. on this rifle? nt
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Traj Plot by RC    Airgun Calculators    number of fills Calc    cc gun volumes    Add your Pic

******** Buy 3rd/4th gen FX Pumps for Superior quality and unbeatable 5 year factory Warranty.********

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.