<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Full-auto FX Monsoon

January 16 2008 at 6:25 PM
  (Login chukkie)
YF

Just to let you guys know I could not find someone reasonable to make these plates for this kit so I got my own mill and I am in the middle of converting it to a CNC mill.

So as soon as I get this done I will make some full-auto kits.

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

(Login toeknees)
YFOT

Put me first in line. I want one!!!!!

January 16 2008, 6:42 PM 

Cool videos too.

If your gonna be a bear, Be a Grizzly!!!

Respond to this message   
Scott in CO
(Login scottdecapio)
YFOT

Thanks Chuck!

January 16 2008, 6:46 PM 

...let us know when they're ready for sale! You KNOW I won't be able to resist, and I'll be first in line to buy one! -As long as the kit doesn't require and permanent mods (drilling or anything like that?)... Will it? Will .177 and .22 be the same?

Regards,

Scott in CO

Respond to this message   

(Login chukkie)
YF

Re: Thanks Chuck!

January 16 2008, 7:00 PM 

To install the kit you will have to drill and tap one 4-40 hole but I will have a template, drill bit and a tap in the kit.

This full-auto should work better with a .22 because there is no regulator.

Respond to this message   
Scott in CO
(Login scottdecapio)
YFOT

Hmmmm... I thought you had a .177, Chuck?

January 16 2008, 10:51 PM 

OK, took me all of an hour to get over the drilling thing... Full-auto vs. drilling one small hole... Full-auto wins!!!(LOL!) So now the question is: Have you tested on a .177? Are you recommending against it? Reg doesn't have enough time to keep up? Would you know what the real world results are?

THANKS,

Scott in CO

Respond to this message   

(Login chukkie)
YF

I do have the .177

January 17 2008, 2:57 PM 

Sorry for the late reply

I do have the .177 with the regulator Scott.

With the .177 you will have to use the extension tube mounted to the rear of the stock air tube and leave the regulator in the stock tube to give you a bigger regulated air supply.

This way with a full fill you can get about 2 magazines off with 16 round burst each if you want.

ps

How do you think I felt about drilling a hole in a $1500.00 gun and not knowing if it would work or not?

Respond to this message   

(Login bigbore)
YFOT

It's "Select fire" isn't it? nt

January 16 2008, 7:27 PM 

nt

Respond to this message   

(Login chukkie)
YF

YES

January 16 2008, 7:30 PM 

Yes you use the safety lever to change modes – full-auto – semi-auto – safety

Respond to this message   
CanusLupus
(Login CanusLupus)
YFOT

I am worried about this, not...

January 16 2008, 7:48 PM 

because the full auto, but I just spent a day with my Monsoon, and the upper edge of the bolt is contacting the receiver, and the bluing is gone, and some steel is gone on the upper bolt. Only discovered this when I cleaned things up after a session. Going to have to do some slight trimming.

Respond to this message   

(Login chukkie)
YF

Re: I am worried about this, not...

January 16 2008, 9:13 PM 

I do use molly grease on my bolt

Respond to this message   

(Login CanusLupus)
YFOT

I don't think 'grease' is the problem,,,

January 16 2008, 10:22 PM 

there is hard contact between the bolt, and the receiver. Some file work is necessary. However, the Monsoon is more fun to shoot than anything else I have.

Best wishes,

Todd

Respond to this message   

(Login TreeRatter)
YC

I will buy one too without a doubt.! nt

January 16 2008, 8:25 PM 

nt

Respond to this message   
John
(Login JFK139)
YF

Re: Full-auto FX Monsoon

January 17 2008, 6:57 AM 

I'd like one also, please.

Respond to this message   

(Login chukkie)
YF

Chuck Passed Tuesday October 25,2011

October 31 2011, 6:05 PM 

Hello all. I have some sad news. My best friend and brother died on Tuesday October 25th 2011 from Acute Myeloid Leukemia. (AML) He has been fighting it for a little over a year.

He left me this gun and the milling machine along with the templates and instructions. I am going to attempt to finnish what he started if there is enough intrest.

Let me know.
Jeff

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - Full-auto FX Monsoon
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Traj Plot by RC    Airgun Calculators    number of fills Calc    cc gun volumes    Add your Pic

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.