<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

FX Typhoon 12/T12 Whisper

January 21 2008 at 3:55 PM
  (Login chukinafarley)
YF

I just discovered these guns. I've heard of them, just never checked into them. I like the semi-auto feature. Anyone have both of these guns and can give a comparison? From what I've read the Whisper is a newer version? Or is this a completely different gun? The Typhoon 12 seems like an extreme value doesn't it?

How does this gun compare to a BSA Super 10? I've been contemplating getting one, but having a hard time justifying the cost. (The bull barrel shrouded one). Opinions please...

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
VarmintAir
(Login VarmintAir)
YF

The T12 Whisper

January 21 2008, 4:00 PM 

is a 12 round bolt action. The Monsoon is the semi-auto. I own both, and they are excellent air rifles. Can't help you with the BSA question.

Respond to this message   

(Login chukinafarley)
YF

Oops...I meant Monsoon...

January 21 2008, 4:04 PM 

and the price is alot higher on that gun...answers my question pretty much. I misread the info on the Whisper and Tyhpoon and thought they were semi. I thought I found the Holy Grail of airguns at $655...lol. Thanks for the info though.

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - FX Typhoon 12/T12 Whisper
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Traj Plot by RC    Airgun Calculators    number of fills Calc    cc gun volumes    Add your Pic

******** Buy 3rd/4th gen FX Pumps for Superior quality and unbeatable 5 year factory Warranty.********

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.