<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Best source for pellets?

March 9 2008 at 11:10 PM

(Login lee1972b)
YC

I need to order some pellets .20 and .177. I'm more comcerned with great service, damage free and fast shipping to Virginia. Been hearing some horror stories lately. Any suggestions? Thanks

This message has been edited by lee1972b on Mar 9, 2008 11:11 PM

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
ricdoug
(Login ricdoug)
YF

WLL - Whole Lotta' Lead. You'll hafta' call Tim for info...

March 9 2008, 11:20 PM 

on current pricing and details. Tim openly admits not spending a lot of time on updating his website. Ric

http://www.mac1airgun.com/wll.htm

Mac1 Airgun/McMurray & Son
Tim McMurray, Owner
13974 Van Ness Ave.
Gardena, CA 90249 USA
PHONE: 310-327-3581 FAX: 310-327-0238
HOURS: M, TU, F, SA 11:00 am - 6:00 pm PST

Respond to this message   

john
(Login C02sniper)
YF

no doubt Mac1...nt

March 9 2008, 11:35 PM 

nt

Respond to this message   

(Login KF9VH)
YC

Prices?

March 9 2008, 11:42 PM 

I have been to Mac1 web site and it looks to me it is way out dated on prices. They need to get it current. I emailed and and asked for a price list of pellet and to let me know when the sale would be going on and have not heard a peep from them?????????????

Do you have to call on the phone to get any where? Email doesn't seem to get much of a response.

Respond to this message   

(Login C02sniper)
YF

call them for a deal. nt

March 9 2008, 11:46 PM 

nt

Respond to this message   

Adam SoCal
(Login shootistinsocal)

I have bought a lot of pellet from Pyramid Air

March 9 2008, 11:48 PM 

and they have always come in good shape. I make sure I order by the sleeve in number, so they come packed in their own box. So if there are 5/sleeve order in that increment.

Adam in SoCal
www.talonairgun.com

Respond to this message   

Ian
(Login xposo)
YFOT

Email Tim,

March 10 2008, 12:05 AM 

tim@mac1airgun.com
In the subject line type, WLL. He will email you the price list
when he get the prices together.

Ian

Respond to this message   

(Login WNCAGC)
YFOT

Just ordered from.........

March 10 2008, 9:06 AM 

Straight Shooters three tins of JSB Heavys and will let you know how they get to my house.

I have ordered from Pyramyd as well in the past. I do get dented tins from them from time to time but I imagine from the shipper because I hope they are not shipping dmaged/dented tins.

It is all in the packing of the tins which should be easy in my mind.

Simply wrap the tins in bubble wrap enough to cushion the tins one inch then wrap in tissue paper then pack in the styrofoam peanuts.

A little added cost to the seller but once you get a reputation for improper packing people go elsewhere for their pellets.

Respond to this message   

(Login craigament)
YF

Pyramyd Air Buy 3 get 1 Free

March 10 2008, 7:49 PM 

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - Best source for pellets?
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Traj Plot by RC    Airgun Calculators    number of fills Calc    cc gun volumes    Add your Pic

******** Buy 3rd/4th gen FX Pumps for Superior quality and unbeatable 5 year factory Warranty.********

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.