<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

What is a crossman 180 PellGun?

July 8 2008 at 9:59 PM

(Login Oklastrat)
YC

Interesting looking little rifle. Any info is appreciated.

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

Bill S.
(Login tripleguy)
YFOT

Interesting little pellet rifle

July 8 2008, 10:20 PM 

Indeed, the 180 is an interesting little rifle. What it lacks in stature, it makes up for in power and accuracy. Basically a small version of the 160, although the valve more closely resembles a model 150 pistol. Single powerlet tube and a long barrel. They will shoot at 600+ fps in .22 cal with new seals. Accuracy is very good due to the long barrel. Makes a great first gun for a kid and it's so much fun, dad will want to shoot it. Everyone should have one.

"but I'll be needin' that gun, fer squirrels and such."

Respond to this message   

(Login glenawil)
YFOT

Very fine Crosman classics!

July 8 2008, 10:42 PM 

Mine shoot in the low 600's, very accurate fun little co2 guns!!

Click on link below to see guns and accessories for sale:
http://www.freewebs.com/glenawil/index.htm

Best regards,
Glenn
N. Central PA

Respond to this message   

(Login AEROSOAR)
YC

Nice Pic Glen, some of Crosman's best,

July 8 2008, 11:09 PM 

My favorite rifles were/are the 114, 160, 180.
And now the Discovery is in that group.

Respond to this message   

(Login Diamondback)
YC

Link to my previous post w/ pics of my son's dual co2 Sears 180

July 9 2008, 5:13 AM 

It is an awesome little rifle. Our single CO2 piercing cap started leaking at the metal rod, so it now uses 2 CO2 carts with a CR 160 piercing cap (A Very Big Thank You to Kevin (KH1) for the piercing cap!)

http://www.network54.com/Forum/79537/message/1207809221/Pics+of+my+son%27s+dual+cart+CR+180

--------------------------

Diamondback

Truth is Stranger than Fiction.....

Respond to this message   

(Login threex4)
YFOT

These are crosman 180's

July 9 2008, 6:55 AM 

Buster
\\\ X ////
one step closer to the ultimate goal

Respond to this message   
gary
(Login gary8)
YF

how does the 1760 compare to the 180?

July 9 2008, 11:42 PM 

I'm specifically interested in the LoP of the stock, for smaller kids. Most so called junior rifles still have a LoP that is too long. I'm looking for something 12" or less. The Crossman site does not mention LoP for the current 1760. A cut down adult rifle won't fit as well as a purpose built small stock.

Respond to this message   

(Login oldwizzer)
YFOT

My 160 closet queen.

July 10 2008, 12:01 PM 

Bought new in 196?, I think they are one of the nicest airguns that Crosman built, and my mod.180 which I sold
Ejwills.

Sometimes silence is golden,sometimes it's not.

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - What is a crossman 180 PellGun?
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Traj Plot by RC    Airgun Calculators    number of fills Calc    cc gun volumes    Add your Pic

******** Buy 3rd/4th gen FX Pumps for Superior quality and unbeatable 5 year factory Warranty.********

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.