<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

FEG GPM-01 Air Pistol (CO2)

August 20 2008 at 5:59 PM
  (Login victore1965)
YC

Need help regarding a CO2 leak in one of the cylinder the cylinder is leaking by the seal and the steel ball bearing.

Any advide or direction will be appreciate.

Regards

Victor E.

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

(Login vonBrink)
YFOT

Tim at MAC-1 can fix them. nt

August 21 2008, 2:40 PM 

nt

Willing victim of unrepentant airgun enablers.

Respond to this message   

(Login bobbyallred)
YC

Daisy 91/FEG GPm01/02 Knock Valve Repair

August 30 2008, 10:01 PM 

You can repair the knock valve washer seal in 10 minutes. . You need a Hillman nylon #6 washer from Lowes, 4 for $1.09 and some model glue.

Disassemble the knock valve and remove the old washer, take a new washer and with a toothpick place a thin film of model glue on both sides of the washer , reassemble and charge.

Model glue temporarly softens the hard nylon washer so it will conform and seal/proof itself to the brass surface ,and allows the knock valve ball to shape the washer to the curved surface .

I did my repair in 2001 and its still works great, Ive repaired a friends and an aquaitence on the internet, their repair has held up also.

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - FEG GPM-01 Air Pistol (CO2)
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Traj Plot by RC    Airgun Calculators    number of fills Calc    cc gun volumes    Add your Pic

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.