<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Romanian Pioneer air rifle

September 26 2008 at 1:21 PM
EdS  (Login cthulu)
YC

I was ordering some firearms from Century Intl. and noticed they had these "Pioneer Romanian Mod. 3 Air Rifle" for $19. I ordered one and recieved it the other day. Definitly an interesting little gun, and for the price its a neat item, but the spring has to be the weakest I have ever had in an airguin. Its the pellet gun equivelent of the Daisy Pal. The seals are pretty worn and they are leather. Anyone know anything about the history of these guns or who made them? They have a nice wood stock (that I cant figure out how to remove) and decent metal work, mine is dated 1978.

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
JW652
(Login JW-65)
YC

Pioneer

September 27 2008, 9:56 AM 

We chop the stock and use the rifles for small children at our club. The ones that I have rebuilt (4) all have a cheap rubber piston seal. Definitely worth $20 for kids.

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Traj Plot by RC    Airgun Calculators    number of fills Calc    cc gun volumes    Add your Pic

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.