<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Info. wanted - rare rifle made in Italy

March 2 2009 at 3:59 PM
rod2311  (Login rod2311)
YF

Hi there, I've been offered a curiosity. Seller says:

...this is a rare air rifle that can be folded. Caliber 177., made in Italy (the inscription says "BBM Action CN.118 < 7.5 J"), has fixed barrel, and is cocked with a lever (don't know if this is an under-or sidelever). <br>

Please see pics. Does someone know what this is and has any related info.? Price range estimation????

I know, i know... < 7.5 J means very low power, but that doesn't matter now. <br>
Thanks.

Rod.

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

(Login tlando)
YF

Very cool!

March 2 2009, 4:14 PM 

Leave it to the eye-ties to come up with unique industrial designs.

Respond to this message   
piper
(Login Bps1)
YF

hmm..

March 2 2009, 4:51 PM 

could it be a Bruni?

Respond to this message   
rod2311
(Login rod2311)
YF

Yes sir, you got it !!

March 2 2009, 5:28 PM 

it is a "Bruni".....

http://www.muzzle.de/N3/Druckluft/Bruni_Action/bruni_action.html

Thanks very much.

Rod.

Respond to this message   
piper
(Login Bps1)
YF

heh np ;)

March 2 2009, 7:06 PM 

i remember coming across a picture of a Bruni "Action" rifle while on a fruitless search for a Bruni "Leslie" air pistol . that was a long time ago ... but seeing such a gun like that is not easily forgotten wink.gif

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - Info. wanted - rare rifle made in Italy
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Traj Plot by RC    Airgun Calculators    number of fills Calc    cc gun volumes    Add your Pic

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.