<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

HW35 age by serial number?

April 22 2009 at 7:57 AM
SCameron  (Login SCameron)
YF

I just picked up a HW35 with no safety, a small diameter barrel, 13mm scope rails and a leather piston seal. Does anyone know of a link or post dating the 35's by their serial numbers? I've done a couple of searches both here and on the net and found nothing.

Thanks

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

(Login TStray)
YC

Try asking on the vintage forum...link

April 22 2009, 9:18 AM 

http://www.network54.com/Forum/405945/

Definately and older model with the 13mm rails, guessing from the 60's as I am not an expert on the offerings of Weihrauch but you will find a few on the Vintage forum.

Lots of info on the older HW offerings can be found using the search function.

"Love them Walthers"
Hell I love them ALL

Tom Strayhorn
Catawissa Missouri

Respond to this message   

(Login MDriskill)
YF12

HW 35 age

April 22 2009, 11:07 AM 

See here for some general HW serial info:

http://www.network54.com/Forum/393389/thread/1110335114/HW+55+History

13mm rails lasted on all HW rifles until around 1978, leather piston seal on HW 35 until about 1983.

HW 35 was the first Weihrauch to have a safety, and the original design did not have the little red tip that comes through on the right side.

Respond to this message   
bsagunner
(Login bsagunner)
YF

HW35 dating

April 22 2009, 2:43 PM 

Try e-mailing Max at Weirauch-sport at link below. He answered an e-mail from me promptly with info for an HW50.
info@weihrauch-sport.de

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - HW35 age by serial number?
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Traj Plot by RC    Airgun Calculators    number of fills Calc    cc gun volumes    Add your Pic

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.