<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

maccari spring

November 12 2009 at 1:30 AM
  (Login powdermenot)
YC

hello all, ive searched hi and low 3 or 4 forums trying to find a maccari spring part # for a crosman g1xtreme or similar. all ive found is most gamos use this same action . i think ive found the seal #. the factory spring part # is b18-00-4d. am only looking for stock or slightly smoother performance, not ultra mag scope buster. any help is greatly appreciated

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

(Login bubbanutha)

Look here.

November 12 2009, 1:40 AM 

Respond to this message   

(Login powdermenot)
YC

looked there

November 12 2009, 1:57 AM 

thanks for the address but that isnt telling me which one i need.

Respond to this message   

(Login bubbanutha)

You might try here...

November 12 2009, 2:58 AM 

http://www.airgunartisans.com/flyingdragon/ ...for some sizing info or you can measure your spring's ID, OD, wire diameter and count the number of coils and ask JM if he has something close.

Terry in LP

Respond to this message   
Doug Owen
(Login DKOwen)
YC

You won't find a 'drop in'.....

November 12 2009, 4:27 AM 

You most likely won't find a 'drop in' spring. Anything other than factory is going to call for some fitting, probably including a new spring guide, perhaps a spring cut or some spacing. That's what JM's page above is trying to say.

If there was a simple answer out there, I'm sure folks wouldn't be shy about sharing that information.

IMO you might consider the factory parts and some of JMs (superior) lubes. Not as good as a custom spring, of course, but better than factory over all.

Doug Owen

Respond to this message   

(Login C.A.P)

Re: maccari spring

November 12 2009, 6:55 AM 

Shannon I have a drop in factory spring for a Quest if you need one !

Respond to this message   

(Login powdermenot)
YC

yes i do

November 12 2009, 10:34 AM 

email sent thank you

Respond to this message   

(Login johnny333)
YC

Try Rich

November 12 2009, 1:01 PM 

Try Rich
http://home.comcast.net/~peterdragin/index.html/
Johnny333
Gainesville ,Fl

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - maccari spring
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Traj Plot by RC    Airgun Calculators    number of fills Calc    cc gun volumes    Add your Pic

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.