<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  

MM Tuned B-28 .177 Scope Question...

December 24 2009 at 3:45 PM
Mark  (Login pfb666)
YF

Hi all. I have a B-28 .177 Tuned by MM w/ Maccari parts and i want to put a scope on it. What Scopes have you guys had good luck with on your RWS 350/ B-28? I really want to hear @ scopes that have held up for a long time. I don't want to have to put a new scope on this thing every 1000 shots or so.
Also mounts that work well with these guns.
Thanks for the help.
Mark.

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Jim D'
(Login Swampguy)
AR&P

As you know the 350 can hammer a scope. I put a

December 24 2009, 4:44 PM 

Bushnell Legend 5-15x40 MDAO scope on my RWS 350M (.22 cal) and it has not flinched. I've had mine about 4 years but probably have less than a 1000 rounds down the tube. I actually prefer shooting my lower power springers, but like the 350 fine for what it is.

Respond to this message   
Mike melick
(Login mikeiniowa)

Make sure you get a good mount....

December 24 2009, 10:08 PM 

even after work they tend to walk on you if the stop pin doesn't bottom out....a steel rail from RWS fits and can be used if you bugger up the aluminium rail with a mis matched mount....one of the things they could change,,,the recoil of a spring piston rifle can reach as much or more than 20 G's, the weight of the scope could amount to 70 lbs. on the mount when you fire......both ways...

mailto:flyingdragonairrifles@hotmail.cohttp://www.airgunartisans.com/flyingdragon/

This message has been edited by mikeiniowa on Dec 24, 2009 10:16 PM

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  

Airgun Calculators    Num of fills calc    Capacity Calc

******** Kalibrgun High quality, superb Accuracy, outstanding Value. ********

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.