<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

bullpup stock for Marauder?

April 13 2010 at 1:44 PM
arbik  (Login arbik)
YC

Anyone make this?
Anyone think about making this?

I think this would be awesome. The Mrod is a great action, and combining it with a nice compact design would buy all of us a lot of usability.

what do you guys think?

Something like the Edgun stock...

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

john
(Login C02sniper)
YF

one guy here made one with electric solenoid trigger...on a reworked gun stock...

April 13 2010, 2:01 PM 

for now you may see a few DIY Bull pup reworks with this newer platform...BPs are normally one up. The Edgun is the real deal got one and love it.

Respond to this message   

(Login autoduel)
YF

Here are a few:

April 13 2010, 4:15 PM 

All using off the shelf paintball parts.
The orginal:
bullpup marauder stage 2

The second version:
Bullpup #2

One I made for an 850:
Photobucket

This message has been edited by autoduel on Apr 13, 2010 4:16 PM

Respond to this message   

john
(Login C02sniper)
YF

Yep yours is the one....

April 13 2010, 4:29 PM 

I referenced to thread starter....I will be over after 7pm to pick it up from you for a 2 week loaner.....nice work!!

Respond to this message   

john
(Login C02sniper)
YF

dupe sorry nt...

April 13 2010, 4:29 PM 

This message has been edited by C02sniper on Apr 13, 2010 4:30 PM

Respond to this message   
Helder
(Login Helder22)
YC

Lol, MNU, that's pretty funny.

April 13 2010, 7:28 PM 

Sort of airgun a member of the RPF might shoot.

Helder

Respond to this message   

(Login rj222)
YFOT

Here are a few:

April 13 2010, 7:40 PM 

I have seen those wood stock models, If the guy knew what he wasádoing ....he would be dangerous.á

He makes thoseáguns with sandpaper, a piece of PVC from the park, a Huffyáand a broken screwdriver.

"A woulda got a higher score if I hadn't missed so many"

Ron @ CASA

Respond to this message   

(Login charlie9g)
YF

part of my vast ignorance

April 13 2010, 3:25 PM 

is the world of paintball hardware out there. apparently there is plenty of off the shelf electronic trigger components that make good sense in a bullpup build. this seems to be the way to go with these easily and inexpensively available widgets in building up a bullpup and getting a very acceptable trigger and not having the corny extension rod.
purely academic in my world but i would like to hear the arguments either way in the proper manner of setting up the bullpup trigger.

small caliber joy

Respond to this message   

john
(Login C02sniper)
YF

trigger linkage of Bullpup a concern...

April 13 2010, 4:19 PM 

not on the Edgun...it has a slightly softer 1 stage feel then it engages flawlessly.....great trigger for hunting and shooting freehand...

The trigger has always been an area of concern for me on Bull pups but not with the edgun....

Respond to this message   
matthew
(Login 1llwill)
YC

+1 on the EdGun trigger....very good.....N/T

April 13 2010, 7:07 PM 

Respond to this message   
James Tibbetts
(Login FREESPOOL)
YC

I contacted Crosman about this

April 13 2010, 7:26 PM 

They told me no such plan was in the making.I am pretty sure if a guy was to come up with a drop in "kit" he would sell a bunch of them. JIM

Respond to this message   

(Login foxback)
YC

I've been waiting for the 25. m-rod.....

April 13 2010, 10:41 PM 

got one, now planning a pup build.
Going to set it up with a longer one piece air tube.
To the end of the shroud. And then add a reg. when they are made for the 25.

Linkage can be set up, to work good. If the gun you are setting up, as the bullpup, has a good trigger to begin with. I can set one up, to have a hair trigger.

[linked image]
194 RABBITS 73 PIGEONS 23 SQUIRRELS 26 CROWS 4 GROUND HOGS.

Respond to this message   

(Login charlie9g)
YF

this whole marauder thing is going to get as far out of hand

April 13 2010, 11:49 PM 

as the 13xx and 22xx platforms. worse, from the look of it. i can't wait until the guys start doing their customs in chrome.

small caliber joy

Respond to this message   

john
(Login C02sniper)
YF

I just built one in a bike frame.....

April 14 2010, 3:38 PM 

using the tube as part of chasis..as a 300ápsiáfrapuccino frother.....just kidding. Seems like we will see many that just started life out as an m-rod....I plan on the new Mrod pistol for purchase with drug lord carbine stock.....will pics of some mami's n chicas laid out in gold....

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - bullpup stock for Marauder?
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Traj Plot by RC    Airgun Calculators    number of fills Calc    cc gun volumes    Add your Pic

******** Buy 3rd/4th gen FX Pumps for Superior quality and unbeatable 5 year factory Warranty.********

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.