<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

RJ Machine Shop...?

June 12 2010 at 5:35 PM
Keyth  (Login KeythL)

Newbie here,

I've sent several e-mails to the address listed on the rjmachineshop.com website and haven't gotten a reply (once a week for three weeks, from different e-mail accounts...incase of a spam filter issues). Does anyone know if he's still in business? The website states that it hasn't been updated since March.

I'm eager to start building up custom 2240 and really wanted one of his breeches.

Thanks,

Keyth

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

Lon
(Login bigbore)
YFOT

He hasn't been heard from for a while...

June 12 2010, 7:56 PM 

that I'm aware of but I haven't heard that he's out of the breech business either.

Get a steel breech from Crosman(Long breech is my preference) and build your gun, they are around $35 shipped IIRC. If RJ surfaces with a run, jump on one at all costs!

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
zthesniper
(Login Zthesniper)
YF

I actually got an email from him..

June 13 2010, 12:52 AM 

alittle over 2 weeks ago and ordered one of his breeches at that time. haven't heard from him since though...

This message has been edited by Zthesniper on Jun 13, 2010 12:52 AM

Respond to this message   
Terry
(Login TerryRogan)
YF

Any word from RJ on next breech run?

July 10 2010, 11:34 PM 

Just wondering if anyone has gotten any feedback from RJ Machine on whether he'll be doing any breeches in the near future?

His last website update was 4 months ago, and it's looking like he's retired from the biz?

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Traj Plot by RC    Airgun Calculators    number of fills Calc    cc gun volumes    Add your Pic

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.