<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Portland Oregon Air Gun Places?

July 20 2010 at 3:23 PM
Jim Y  (Login 1200S)
YC

Are there any worthwhile air gun places to visit in or near Portland?

Thanks.

Jim Y.

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

(Login jlucas50)
YC

Betcha a call to Wayne Burns would provide some leads. nt

July 20 2010, 3:56 PM 

Respond to this message   

(Login SDplinker)
YF12

I think Darrell's Airguns is in Portland...

July 20 2010, 5:02 PM 

I searched Google Maps but it looks like a residential area - may or may not be a storefront. Probably best to give them a call first.

-Casey

Respond to this message   
Carl Rettig
(Login DremelPilot)

Darrel runs a well stocked store from his home. Also check out Ollie Damons

July 20 2010, 9:04 PM 

They are one of the oldest Crosman dealers around & still do re-seals on the older guns-with factory equipment!

But their prices on new stuff is abit steep IMHO.

Darrels is a great asset & has many deals depending on your timing. He does the gun shows mostly so he goes through a lot of trades & such.

I have a few guns for sale that I'd be happy to demonstrate locally. I'm in Fairview Oregon. I typically have a few springers/ PCP's for sale as a away to pave the way for new purchases. PM me if you want a list/pics

Respond to this message   
Jim Y
(Login 1200S)
YC

Thanks for all the info guys. nt

July 20 2010, 10:29 PM 

Respond to this message   

(Login Doug-T)
YF

Darrell's Airguns & Accessories

July 21 2010, 12:31 AM 

He's in a residential area and is a great guy to deal with. He is very competitive on pricing and has a good stock of pellets. I had him tune my TF-89 and bought a Marauder from him. Top notch service. He will be at our local gun show a month from now and I'm having an air rifle shoot the previous weekend to try to drum up some buyers for his booth.

(503) 253-6087

Respond to this message   

(Login ValkyrieBob)
YC

air gun shoot

July 22 2010, 7:10 PM 

Where will the shoot be? I live across the river in Vancouver and would be interested in attending my very first shoot!

Respond to this message   
Doug T
(Login Doug-T)
YF

Pendleton, OR

July 23 2010, 12:56 AM 

Respond to this message   
Bill
(Login lavrgs)
YF

A recent reurnee to air guns

July 23 2010, 12:57 AM 

I've been on the lookout for a place in Portland area that deals with air guns, so this thread is of great interest. Is there a place where local happenings are announced?

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - Portland Oregon Air Gun Places?
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Traj Plot by RC    Airgun Calculators    number of fills Calc    cc gun volumes    Add your Pic

******** Buy 3rd/4th gen FX Pumps for Superior quality and unbeatable 5 year factory Warranty.********

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.