thanks

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Bruce Dodson
(Login BDodson)
YF

Monsoon Bullpup?

September 19 2010, 11:16 AM 

I think the Monsoon would make the best Bullpup design because you could get 12 shots with out having to lower the gun. Where for instance with the Edgun you cock it, load the pellet aim and fire. With a Monsoon semi-auto you could get 12 shots off in the same time as maybe2 shots with typical bullpup. You could take a follow up shot if needed very quickly, very cool.
As far as an Independence Bullpup I do not think they are selling that many of the standard ones and the bull pup market is even smaller. So personally I do not ever see it happening unless someone makes a nice stock and conversion kit aftermarket. Then there is the fact that the factory can make a bullpup design costing similar to a standard gun but if you do it aftermarket that would be an additional $300-$500? on top of the gun price?

Bruce Dodson
AireTex Compressors
(214)402-5574 Mobile
(817)633-5505 Office
www.airetex.com

Respond to this message   

(Login IHJohnstone)
YC

Hey, that's a great idea

September 19 2010, 5:32 PM 

just like my one from last night (quite late, last night sad.gif)

Why not, (and who's going to stop me), buy an Audi R8

[linked image]

& convert it so you can drive it from the back seat!!! (?).

Its so F****** Brilliant I'm going to get a Patent on it!

Just Joshing! (as we say here in the UK) but what is the actual, real advantage of having the action (+working parts) under your right nostril?

Answer me that?

Respond to this message   
Bruce Dodson
(Login BDodson)
YF

The advantadge of a bullpup

September 19 2010, 7:43 PM 

Te advantadge of a bullpup is the weight of the gun is closer to you and balances better. The disavantage is ugly and you have to drop the gun down to cock and load another pellet. And it is right under your nose.

Bruce Dodson
AireTex Compressors
(214)402-5574 Mobile
(817)633-5505 Office
www.airetex.com

Respond to this message   
Carl
(Login RocTrac)

Re: The advantadge of a bullpup

September 20 2010, 11:12 AM 

Another advantage is a longer barrel with a shorter OAL. Easier to manuver in close quarters. I agree that the monsoon would be a good candidate for this due to being semi auto. Working a bolt or lever would be a definate drawback.

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - FX Indy bullpup possible ?
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Traj Plot by RC    Airgun Calculators    number of fills Calc    cc gun volumes    Add your Pic

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.