<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

New FX Smooth Twist Pellets

February 10 2011 at 10:56 AM
WackoJacko  (Login Cupillac)
YF

just curious if anyone has tried them or any info about them?

This message has been edited by Cupillac on Feb 10, 2011 10:56 AM

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

(Login Spedini)
YF

Smooth twist barrels

February 10 2011, 11:51 AM 

Bought a Royale500 caliber .25 last week with smoothtwist barrel.Was a bit sceptic before l decided to go smoothtwist but now I`m glad I did.According to Fredrik Axelsson(FX)the factory are testing every barrel for accuracy before they live the plant and that guarranty is good enough for me.All I can say is that the accuracy equals my Lonestar .25 at 60 yards and beyond,what more is there to say ? Exellent!!!!!

Respond to this message   

(Login rws6610)
YF

.25 Royale 500

February 10 2011, 1:06 PM 

Peter,

I've been very impressed with the accuracy of my .25 as well. Routinely groups under .400 with a best group thus far of .370 for five shots at 50 yards with Exact Kings. Doesn't much like Kodiaks, groups them around an inch at 50 yards. I need to try it out a longer yardages but expect it will do really well at extended ranges. Still trying to get used to the trigger, it's somewhat different than my Rapid MKII. So far, so good...

Respond to this message   
WackoJacko
(Login Cupillac)
YF

Re: .25 Royale 500

February 10 2011, 1:33 PM 

Any info on the smoothtwist pellets?
I heard FX has new smoothtwist .22 cal pellets in 16 and 18 grains

Respond to this message   

(Login rws6610)
YF

I haven't heard anything regarding the ST pellets yet.

February 10 2011, 1:54 PM 

I homestly can't imagine they would shoot any better than the JSB's though. Matter of fact, the Fed Ex guy just showed up and brought me another 6 tins!

Respond to this message   

(Login JohnnySweden)

You should try them anyway....

February 10 2011, 2:20 PM 

In many rifles the JSB will perform as the best pellet but some shooters that are impressed with the JSB will find even better accuracy using the ST pellets.

http://airpang.bloggplatsen.se/

Respond to this message   
Ron S
(Login rws6610)
YF

What can I say, When they are avaiable I'll give them a shot...n/t

February 10 2011, 6:31 PM 

Respond to this message   

(Login Spedini)
YF

ST Pellets

February 10 2011, 2:55 PM 

I have tried them in my Typhoon T12 and was flabbergasted about how accurate they were.Tried both 16 and 18 grains and both performed well.The most wellmade pellets i`ve seen actually.They are grouping about the same as JSB Kings l would say.Now to the downside,they are very expensive but on the other hand,the Kings are not cheap either.l have only seen them in caliber .22 yet but I`m sure you can purchase them in .25 soon.

All the best//PeterÅ

Respond to this message   

(Login detoxed)
YF

I have not heard of these ST pellets...

February 10 2011, 4:18 PM 

Can someone post a link or picture.

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - New FX Smooth Twist Pellets
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Traj Plot by RC    Airgun Calculators    number of fills Calc    cc gun volumes    Add your Pic

******** Buy 3rd/4th gen FX Pumps for Superior quality and unbeatable 5 year factory Warranty.********

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.