<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Benjamin Sheridan C9A

August 5 2011 at 7:35 PM
(Login ChipmunkBackflip)
YF

Hello all

I picked up a Blue Streak C9A with a 4x Tasco today for $40. A couple questions...

What is the difference between the C9 and C9A?
I can't decipher Crossman's serial number lookup, mine is 105700522. Any idea how old?

Probably heading out to Tim for the ole steroid treatment.

Thanks

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

(Login airgunandy)
YF

Re: Benjamin Sheridan C9A

August 5 2011, 8:22 PM 

Made in January of 2005

I plink, therefore I am.

Respond to this message   
J
(Login ChipmunkBackflip)
YF

August 5 2011, 9:20 PM 

Thanks. Even if it isn't labeled crossman?

Respond to this message   

(Login airgunandy)
YF

August 5 2011, 10:43 PM 

If it's a C9 or C9A, it's a Crosman made rifle. Racine-built Sheridans were just C (Silver Streak)or CB (Blue Streak) models.

I plink, therefore I am.

Respond to this message   
ChipmunkBackflip
(Login ChipmunkBackflip)
YF

August 6 2011, 12:27 PM 

Thanks. I never had one when I was a kid (760 pump-master) but I am sure enjoying this. Anyone who does not have one needs to pick up a used one cheap. Its shooting 5 shot bug-holes at 15 yards indoors with Benjamin Cylindrical 14.3g. Arms getting tired!

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - Benjamin Sheridan C9A
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Traj Plot by RC    Airgun Calculators    number of fills Calc    cc gun volumes    Add your Pic

******** Buy 3rd/4th gen FX Pumps for Superior quality and unbeatable 5 year factory Warranty.********

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.