<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Hatsan BT 65 .25 CAL.

October 13 2011 at 8:49 PM
george benson  (Login magnumair)
YFOT

I was just wondering if any of you guys in the States have got your hands on one of these airguns. I got one the other day and started to check it out. I'm in Canada so it chronyed at 300 f.p.s. with JSB 25.4 gr pellets. After spending 15 minutes turning the valve stem doun I get 27 shots at 50 fpe. Another guy turned his stem down further and he got 64 fpe with 31.2 gr. Korean pellets. They are a side bolt or rear bolt 9 shot repeater and come with a sling and a bypod. They are around $450.00 here. Actually they are a really neat airgun. Just curious if you guys been playing with them.

Benson.

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

Mark G.
(Login mark600)
YF

Pics please! nt

October 13 2011, 8:51 PM 

Head Gopher and Assistant
Match Director Ashland Air Rifle Range
Ashland OR

Regards,

Mark Gravelle

Respond to this message   

Darryl
(Login turbodt)
YF

coming soon

October 13 2011, 9:15 PM 

I've read that maybe they'll be for sale in January. Hatsan will be among us finally as Hatsan. About time. I've got a Hammerli Pneuma Elite 10 (Hatsan AT-44-10). My copy has accuracy issues, but this seems to be really rare for the rifle. I sent it to UMAREX to get it checked out. Seems OK to them. I know for a fact by testing it that the rifle shoots great when I load pellets manually (made a simple cardboard shot tray) versus using the magazines. With them the shots scattered. I'll get to the root of it. Other than that, I like the trigger, and the power is pretty good. It was tossing H&N FTTs (.22 14.66 grains) at 940FPS.
darryl

Respond to this message   
Michael
(Login mcmahon48)
YF

Heard from HatsanUSA that by the end of Oct

October 14 2011, 2:47 AM 

They were to have the US website up hopefully. I am looking to get the BT 65 in .22 with Lothar Walther barrel option I have the Air Venturi Halestorm very accurate and powerful I chose it over the Benjamin Marauder for a couple of reasons and I am happy with my choice.

Respond to this message   

Darryl
(Login turbodt)
YF

here's the link to Hatsan_USA

October 14 2011, 6:54 AM 

http://hatsanusa.com/
a decent looking site.

Respond to this message   
robert
(Login gubb33ps)
YF

Only one...

October 14 2011, 10:21 PM 

..and that one bought used (the US labeled "Pneuma"). Simple little gun, responds well to tuning, no problems, one of the more accurate guns I own (including some that cost 4X as much as this used Hatsan costs me).

Do think they would be best in .22 or .25 as there seems to be much more air being squirted each shot than a .177 can really deal with except with the heaviest pellets (the 16gr. Eun Jis would end up at about 25 foot pounds...which is pretty good for a .177).

All things considered...damned good value.

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Traj Plot by RC    Airgun Calculators    number of fills Calc    cc gun volumes    Add your Pic

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.