<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Anyone has experiences with Umarex EBOS

October 21 2011 at 7:38 PM
Chris  (Login clnee)
YF

Tactical BB gun? Reliability? Accuracy? Loudness? Anything you can share with... Thanks!

This message has been edited by clnee on Oct 21, 2011 7:45 PM

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

(Login dan1358)
YF

EBOS OWNER

October 21 2011, 8:38 PM 

I have had one of these for about a year. Lots of fun to shoot. Everyone that has shot it thinks it's cool. First one had a problem, had to return it for a replacement.It didn't feed right. This one is fine. NOT A KID'S TOY!!!Make sure you wear goggles. BB's bounce back hard if you shoot something it can't penetrate.

Respond to this message   

(Login windtek)
YF

Very true about shooting glasses it shoots hard..

October 22 2011, 12:07 AM 

so the bb's tend to ricochet a lot with the ebos. Tim A.

Respond to this message   

(Login windtek)
YF

Lots of fun a heck of a lot more accurate than you...

October 21 2011, 8:38 PM 

would expect cycles slower than the Steel Storm never had an issue with mine but the gentleman I sold it to said he had a problem on the second AS tank. I put maybe 3 or 4 AS tanks threw mine with no issues it is expensive to operate because of the AS tanks but for a pull it out once in a while and shoot it gun it is very fun. Tim A.

Respond to this message   

(Login waynejitsu)
YF

the barrel?

October 21 2011, 10:10 PM 

Is the barrel smooth or does it have rifeling?

Respond to this message   

(Login cronos600)
YC

Smoothbore according to Pyramyd Air.

October 21 2011, 10:50 PM 

Respond to this message   
Chris
(Login clnee)
YF

So how many shots

October 22 2011, 12:09 AM 

are you getting from one CO2 tank? I haven't thought about how expensive to shoot it before. Just read the reviews on PA and one reviewer said about 50 - 60 shots then started seeing dropped POI. And another said it's good for about 200 shots total. Given the 8 shots burst, that will go really fast on the CO2...

Respond to this message   

(Login dan1358)
YF

Ebos-- How many shots

October 22 2011, 12:26 AM 

The PA reviewer's estimate on shot count is accurate. There is a guy on you tube that has a video about converting his to run off a bigger, refillable CO2 tank. I haven't done that to mine yet as I use it just occasionally for a fun walk around the pond gun. I also saw a valve sold by someone on the yellow forum that allows you to refill the AS tubes.I put a BSA red dot sight on mine. Looks cool and operates ok, but I see the tip of the front sight in the bottom of the scope tube. It needs a tall mount to eliminate this problem someday if your picky. Noise is about like any other CO2, but this one goes rat-a -tat-tat. On 4rpm. it sounds like a Browning BAR. Very cool!

Respond to this message   

(Login windtek)
YF

Chris it is a fairly expensive gun to operate...

October 22 2011, 12:35 AM 

You will blow threw (no pun intended) AS tanks pretty darn quick. I tried to use the B&A adapter for refilling your own AS but it would not work with the EBOS. I found with that gun it was something I would just shoot once in a while not a gun I shot a lot but when I did I enjoyed it. I just found I wasn't shooting that or the Steel Storm enough to keep them. I would give the Steel Storm a look if you want a lot of fun that is cheaper to shoot and the 6 shot burst mode is really fast compared to the burst mode on the EBOS. Tim A.

Respond to this message   
Chris
(Login clnee)
YF

Thanks everyone for sharing

October 23 2011, 3:43 AM 

your experiences on the EBOS. Looks like it'd be too expensive for me to play with even though it'd be a lot of fun. May be later...

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - Anyone has experiences with Umarex EBOS
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Traj Plot by RC    Airgun Calculators    number of fills Calc    cc gun volumes    Add your Pic

******** Buy 3rd/4th gen FX Pumps for Superior quality and unbeatable 5 year factory Warranty.********

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.