<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

The FX Verminator MkII extreme the way I understood by talking to Frederik

January 15 2012 at 10:16 PM

(Login q1q)

You can change the barrel in 10 seconds without using any tools, just your hands. You need to switch the barrel to use the arrows but the arrows will be in full view??? I am not sure I understood this one. I don't have one here to see and I don't intent getting one but it looks interesting. When you switch back to the caliber you chose, the pellet should hit we're you zeroed before removing the barrel.

It takes either 400 or 500cc

If I hear anything from Theoben or Daystate or any other manufacturer I will share it too. Frederik fortunately is very approachable friendly guy.

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
TexasSteve
(Login LTLurker)
YF

Squirrel hunting made easy looks to me

January 15 2012, 10:27 PM 

Just sit on the back porch with a beer and one of these fancy arrow shooting guns with a fancy shimano reel on it. Shoot a squirrel and just reel him right on back to you without ever leaving your chair. Now that's nice. Of course if you shoot something big like one of those big ferel hogs, you might have a fight on your hands. Kinda like landing a Marlin.

Respond to this message   

(Login shadowfox1)
YF

SWEEEEET

January 15 2012, 10:27 PM 

Respond to this message   

(Login Stealth_Warrior)
YC

A little TOO extreme IMO....

January 15 2012, 10:51 PM 

Maybe I'm a Scrooge for change, but I think FX may be trying to incorporate too much crap into this new gun. I don't know, the arrow thing is a bit ridiculus to me. However I'm only one person, lots of other guys think this is the next sliced bread. Just my 2 cents

Semper Fi,
Derek

Respond to this message   
anewguy
(Login anewguy)
YFOT

Steve, how far can you shoot those arrows

January 15 2012, 11:27 PM 

They're heavier than the pellets so I can't imagine it going that far. What kind of game are the arrows for?

Respond to this message   
Fleming
(Login Simplyhooked)
YC

Thanks Steve for sharing, I can't help but love FX airguns......NT

January 16 2012, 12:04 AM 

Shoot straight and only once.

Respond to this message   

(Login crowpopper)
YF

I wonder if that can hit the power of the AirArcher kit for

January 16 2012, 3:16 AM 

the Airforce Condor ? it looks pretty sweet!

Respond to this message   

(Login mark6869)
YF

How much $ ? nt.

January 16 2012, 7:59 AM 

mark in mass

Respond to this message   
Bruce Dodson
(Login BDodson)
YF

Fredrik is a very nice guy.

January 16 2012, 10:07 AM 

Fredrik is a nice guy, everytime I have talked to him he has been helpful and will listen to your ideas. And he builds some of the best guns made at any price.

Bruce Dodson
AireTex Compressors
(214)402-5574 Mobile
(817)633-5505 Office
www.airetex.com

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - The FX Verminator MkII extreme the way I understood by talking to Frederik
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Traj Plot by RC    Airgun Calculators    number of fills Calc    cc gun volumes    Add your Pic

******** Buy 3rd/4th gen FX Pumps for Superior quality and unbeatable 5 year factory Warranty.********

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.