<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

RWS 75 t01

February 12 2012 at 4:10 PM

(Login nikomic)
YC

Looking at an RWS 75 T01 a friend has for sale can anyone tell me there value,, it's a running boar no rear sight, Just a scope rail,, But is an very nice condition,

mic

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

(Login HW3)

February 12 2012, 4:34 PM 

Respond to this message   

(Login nikomic)
YC

RWS

February 12 2012, 4:41 PM 

Rifle is original and stock and bluing are A-1

mic

Respond to this message   

(Login KenT7021)
YF

RWS 75

February 12 2012, 4:37 PM 

Known as 75K I believe.Used as scope only gun.I have seen them for sale for from $600.00 to $1000.00.Blue Book shows a value of $850.00 for a 100% standard Model 75.

Respond to this message   

(Login HW3)

February 12 2012, 5:27 PM 

Respond to this message   
MDriskill
(Login MDriskill)
YF12

Diana 75 T01 RB

February 12 2012, 5:25 PM 

Heywood is the Ph.D of the Diana 75, so he will no doubt fix all the mistakes I'm about to make! happy.gif

But I believe I am correct in saying the true Running Boar version was unique in having a scope rail that ran the full length of the receiver, from the loading port to the rear cap. The RB's also had a unique single-stage trigger set-up to conform to RB rules. This is a very rare and sought-after rifle, IIRC the number built didn't even reach three figures?

The 75U ("Universal") version used pretty much the same stock, and without sights is very similar in appearance to the Running Boar. But the U has a normal-length scope rail, and typical 2-stage 10-meter match trigger. So while a very valuable air rifle in its own right, the U is not quite the rare jewel that an RB is.

Respond to this message   

(Login HW3)

February 12 2012, 5:48 PM 

Respond to this message   

(Login nikomic)
YC

pic

February 12 2012, 5:54 PM 

[linked image] [linked image]
Here are a couple of pics.. just trying to find the real value before ai post it for sale.

mic

Respond to this message   

(Login MDriskill)
YF12

Looks like an RB to me!

February 13 2012, 6:36 AM 

A wonderful find!

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - RWS 75 t01
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Traj Plot by RC    Airgun Calculators    number of fills Calc    cc gun volumes    Add your Pic

******** Buy 3rd/4th gen FX Pumps for Superior quality and unbeatable 5 year factory Warranty.********

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.