<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

New chrony Light

March 1 2012 at 8:40 AM

Ds  (Login Dave-vabch)
YF

My bulb went out on my Master Chrony. So just for the heck of it, I clipped on a $1.00 store clip on reading light. The clip on with the long wire encased in flexible Plastic. So far it works great and is adjustable. I have been using it indoors shooting out of my office window. I guess I will not have to worry about plugging in the regular wired wall socket plug in any more.

Dave@vabch

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

(Login zemmo)
YF

New Chrony Light Pic?

March 1 2012, 9:54 AM 

Where did you get the light and do you happen to have any pictures? I've used the 2 dollar LED flash lights from Harbor Freight and they work probably 95% of the time, I get an error here and there every once in a while. Thanks for the update in advance.

Jared

Respond to this message   

Ds
(Login Dave-vabch)
YF

Here is a link

March 1 2012, 10:57 AM 

They work surprisingly well. I use them for all kinks of things. I use them as bore lights for my Center/rimfire pistols etc.

http://www.the-digital-reader.com/2011/03/18/check-out-my-99-ebook-light/
regards
Dave@vabch

Respond to this message   

(Login POP22)
YF

where's the link??? nt

March 1 2012, 12:12 PM 

Know guns, Know peace, know liberty.
No guns, no peace no liberty.

Respond to this message   

Ds
(Login Dave-vabch)
YF

Check again

March 1 2012, 12:50 PM 

nt

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - New chrony Light
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Traj Plot by RC    Airgun Calculators    number of fills Calc    cc gun volumes    Add your Pic

******** Buy 3rd/4th gen FX Pumps for Superior quality and unbeatable 5 year factory Warranty.********

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.