<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Evanix Rainstorm problems with Air fill

April 15 2012 at 10:17 AM
  (Login pcanting)
YF

Hi:

I have a Evanix Rainstorm, purchase last December from a Pyramid Air dealer here in Puerto Rico. Used the rifle one time at the gun club. The second time I was trying to used I couldn't fill the air cylinder, lots of problems with the adapter braking the "O" rings, overall I am not able to use my rifle.

Does anyone knows what is causing this problem?, Is is a problem directly related with the air fill adapter or the rifle itself?.

I will appreciate is someone reply with some explanation regarding the before mentioned issues.

Regards,

Paul Roger
Guaynabo, P.R.

Paul R. Canting

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
RIng
(Login BRIng)
YF

Rainstorm

April 15 2012, 10:40 AM 

Hi I all so could not fill my Rainstorm this AM . I have filed it a good number of times but after siting this winter the fill prob well not stay in . It backs out with little presser . Same prob works on R6 pistol . ????

Respond to this message   
boo
(Login boohoo9)
YC

confused

April 15 2012, 10:46 AM 

You say the adapter is breaking the O ring.
What adapter?

A little silicone grease on the probe O ring will let the probe slide in and out easily and not damage the ring.

boo

This message has been edited by boohoo9 on Apr 15, 2012 10:47 AM

Respond to this message   

Andy H.
(Login AndyH44)

Had similar problem with a Rainstorm that I had. The

April 15 2012, 11:17 AM 

inside of the fill port had heavy tool marks left from machining and would not seal properly. I could only insert the probe in one side and make it work. If I inserted the probe in the other side it would blow out. Evanix (Pyramyd Air) stepped up and sent another that was better, but still not without machine marks. I'm not sure if this issue has been resolved by Evanix, but it definitely created problems for me.

Shoot to Live...Live to Shoot!

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - Evanix Rainstorm problems with Air fill
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Traj Plot by RC    Airgun Calculators    number of fills Calc    cc gun volumes    Add your Pic

******** Buy 3rd/4th gen FX Pumps for Superior quality and unbeatable 5 year factory Warranty.********

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.