<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Crosman Factory Reurbished 392 at R&L Airgun Supply for $100.00!!!!......

May 5 2012 at 9:31 PM
  (Login BALLISTIC1)
YF

I just recieved a Refurb 392 from R&L Airgun Supply(one of our Sponsors here on the Yellow Forum).... My rifle came in a Factory sealed new box.... I had checked out the UPS website and it said it would take approximately 4 days... They must be on the ball there.. By some miracle my package arrived a day early.... Randy and Lori are true Airgun Enthusiasts and are very nice people on top of that... For a refurbished gun my rifle appears to be ALMOST perfect after a very close inspection revealed a couple of VERY MINOR imperfections.... After a few test shots produced terrible non grouping I inspected the barrel for paint and sure enough... Voila!!!! Stacking pellets at about 12 yards... Pumped up to full power for a stocker(8 pumps) I aimed at a steel soup can sitting on my target post 50 yards away and offhand nailed it on the first shot!!!! It sounded like it hit really hard... I am used to shooting fully modded guns but for a stock gun this thing SINGS!!!! I checked out the (steel) can and vas very suprised to find out the pellet had ripped through the first side and made a 1/2" crack where it tried to break throug the second side!! Very suprising... I will post a pic in the next entry so this text is easier to read...... Greg

Ballistic Enterprises #1 513 490 0035 "GO BALLISTIC!!!!" BE#1

This message has been edited by BALLISTIC1 on May 7, 2012 10:08 AM
This message has been edited by BALLISTIC1 on May 5, 2012 9:37 PM

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

(Login BALLISTIC1)
YF

392 Refurb from R&L Airgun Supply PHOTO.........

May 5 2012, 9:33 PM 

[img][linked image][/img]

Respond to this message   

(Login Griff1950)
YF

Greg,

May 5 2012, 10:26 PM 

did it come grooved for scope mounts?

Respond to this message   

(Login BALLISTIC1)
YF

Actually that is my INTEGRABASE.....

May 5 2012, 11:08 PM 

R&L is selling a combo... Gun, base and scope for $179.99.... http://www.rlairgunsupply.com/products/Benjamin_Model_392_Gun_W_4x32_NcStar_Airgun_Scope_Remanufactured-873-136.html

Respond to this message   
Jack in Cal
(Login CrowJack)
YF

That looks like the best scope mount

May 6 2012, 4:19 AM 

for a 392 I have seen. I need to get me one of those.

Cheers, Jack

Respond to this message   

(Login BALLISTIC1)
YF

Thank you very much!!!!...... Greg.......NT

May 6 2012, 2:33 PM 

Respond to this message   

(Login ZVP)
YFOT

Re: Crosman Factory Reurbished 392 at R&l Airgun Supply for $100.00!!!!......

May 6 2012, 11:20 PM 

WHen did Crosman add the square breech with Scope Grooves?

áWOW I haven't noticed this on any 392'sá yet! I wish mine had the breechblock because I simply hate the flimsy Crosman 2 piece mounts!

áI finally bought a Williams Peep and installed it in order to get to use some of theápinpoint accuracy that the 392's have! Now 30 yard groups are ragged one holers with Crosman Premieres.

áZVP

Respond to this message   
JCBII
(Login jcbii)
YF

I was also wondering

May 7 2012, 12:31 AM 

if the square breech block was now standard? I currently have a B-square mount on my 397.

Respond to this message   

(Login BALLISTIC1)
YF

Thank you so much!!!! That is the real beauty of the INTEGRABASE.....

May 7 2012, 7:06 AM 

IT JUST LOOKS INTEGRAL... I thought most of the members on the Yellow Forum were familiar with my base... Besides looking good it is strong and accepts TipOff(11mm) dovetail as well as Weaver style rings... Easy to install, no drilling, tapping, or other modificatiions...

This message has been edited by BALLISTIC1 on May 7, 2012 12:29 PM

Respond to this message   

(Login pneuguy)

Two thumbs WAAAY up for the INTEGRABASE

May 7 2012, 5:23 PM 

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - Crosman Factory Reurbished 392 at R&L Airgun Supply for $100.00!!!!......
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Traj Plot by RC    Airgun Calculators    number of fills Calc    cc gun volumes    Add your Pic

******** Buy 3rd/4th gen FX Pumps for Superior quality and unbeatable 5 year factory Warranty.********

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.