Well after about a 4 weeks it is pretty much fitted to ME yes ME a stock that is really fitted to fit ME :D this is my 1st custom fitting. All done by hand. I used a boyd blaster uninleted stock to start with and altered the bajesus out of it.
I sanded and cut chiseled and wittelyed and sanded and sanded to get it to fit just right. The list of alterations is long.
1. Took down the top as it had a raised part on the top buy the breach.
2. Shortend the hole stock as it was way too long left a little to protect the end cap from getting nocked off in the woods.
3.Sanded down the top of the stock to get the right depth.
4. Totally reshoped the pistol grip to get it to fit my hand and have the perfect trigger placement.
5. Opened up the The thumbhole to accomodate a more comfortable position and allow room for a lite fleece glove for hutning lateer in the season.
6. Reshaped and contuored the thumb up position to make it so comfy :D
7. Light finish sand.
Now what to put on it???? HMMM It will be mostly bench shot with the occasional hunt.
So what you think?? Cant wait to dial it in tomorrow. I got it pellet on pellet at 20 so far and shooting spinners at 60 yards right before dark tonite.