which one is quieter ? Thanks

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
donwalk
(Login donwalk)
YC

nitro venom or trail NP?

June 13 2012, 8:33 PM 

dunno...i don't have a niro venom but i do have NP Trail.

the NP Trail is not all that quiet; with or without the shroud

never squat down while wearing your spurs...will rogers

Respond to this message   

(Login JBJO)
YF12

Re: nitro venom or trail NP?

June 13 2012, 9:02 PM 

I prefer the stock of the venom opposed to the trail..

Agree with Don on the noise level.. My Trail (rated at loudness #2) is every bit as loud as my #3 springers..

There is no such thing as "friendly fire"..

Respond to this message   
LexingtonGreg
(Login LexingtonGreg)
YF

They're pretty quiet guns in any form

June 13 2012, 9:12 PM 

Crosmans Gas rams are all pretty quiet. I have the Trail XL and its about the same loudness with or without the shroud...nothing like the difference that you would get comparing a PCP/Co2 based gun with or without a LDC.

I also have the Nitro Venom. Its not very loud due to muzzle report. I think it points faster and has better feel with the naked barrel compared to my XL. I can see how the regular version Trail might be a good balance of features. If I could wave a magic wand, I'd make a Nitro Venom (due to the lightness of the naked barrel) with the sling mounts and thumbhole stock of the Benjamin Trail.

Whatever version you get, make sure its got a Weaver scope rail. The built-in sling mount of the Benji Trail is a great feature if you take your gun in the field...don't underestimate that feature.

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - Crosman Nitro Venom vs benjamin trail np
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Traj Plot by RC    Airgun Calculators    number of fills Calc    cc gun volumes    Add your Pic

******** Buy 3rd/4th gen FX Pumps for Superior quality and unbeatable 5 year factory Warranty.********

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.