<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Latest HW95KS 310 . 0.177

September 5 2012 at 1:19 PM

Kenny  (Login kenbu)
YF

Here`s my new Weihrauch carbine. she`s a real honey!!

[IMG][linked image][/IMG]

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

Andy H.
(Login AndyH44)

Looks good....where did you get it? n/t

September 5 2012, 1:53 PM 

Respond to this message   
Mark N
(Login MarkinJHawkland)
YF

WOW! I am blown away

September 5 2012, 8:19 PM 

by the couch and cushions. WOW!! Just Wow!

Seriously, what does it say on the barrel forward of the serial #??

Mark N

Respond to this message   
Kevin
(Login msong)
YC

Looks like it says "Hull Cartridge"

September 6 2012, 12:13 AM 

Not that I can read the whole thing, but they're HW importers in the UK and that looks like their stamp.
I believe the HW95's in the UK come with a shorter barrel threaded for silencer use and this one looks like it fits that description.

Is that a Tomahawk / Longbow brake on the end of the barrel??

Respond to this message   

Kenny ,West Lothian, Scotland.
(Login kenbu)
YF

Re: Looks like it says "Hull Cartridge"

September 6 2012, 2:19 AM 

Kevin ,you are right on the money; except that the muzzle-brake is from a BSA PCP.I got "Marlene" from my local shop here in West Lothian,I swapped away the original supplied moderator (which was 7.5 inches long) and went with the muzzle-brake;- I think it looks neater and feels much better balanced this way.The standard model is also on sale over here and has a longer barrel (410mm versus 310mm) and comes with a muzzle-weight and is a dead ringer for the U.S, spec R9.
You could (if say you were doing a calibre swap anyway) order up a HW95KS barrel and fit it on your R9 or get your R9 barrel cut back to 310mm and screw cut (1/2 inch u.n.f.)and go with any brake /air-stripper you like!!

Take care

Kenny.

This message has been edited by kenbu on Sep 6, 2012 2:53 AM

Respond to this message   
Joe
(Login Soldano)
YF

Crap...that is nice..

September 5 2012, 10:35 PM 

Were in the heck did ya get it..? That is one nice gun, I should have never opened this post........
Joe

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Traj Plot by RC    Airgun Calculators    number of fills Calc    cc gun volumes    Add your Pic

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.