<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

2013 NRA Air Rifle Silhouette Nationals - March 22-24, 2013

October 23 2012 at 6:02 PM

Dee  (Login Bowman26)
YFOT

Hi Everyone,

The date has been set for the 2013 NRA Air Rifle Silhouette National Championship matches to be hosted by Bayou Airgun Club in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. The dates are March 22-24, 2013. The tentative schedule for championship matches is as follows:

Friday, March 22, 2013 - Sporter Air Rifle - 60-shot morning match and 60-shot afternoon match.

Saturday, March 23, 2013 - Open Air Rifle - 60-shot morning match and 60-shot afternoon match.

Sunday, March 24, 2013 - Target Air Rifle - 60-shot morning match and 60-shot afternoon match.

We will also have Approved 40-shot matches for each rifle on the afternoon of Thursday, March 21 for anyone who needs to be classified or just wants a good warmup before the championship matches start.

Registration forms will be out soon with a link for downloading. We look forward to having everyone here. Please spread the word. I will be updating my Silhouette Webpage as well to have all the details shortly.

Thanks,

Dee

www.southernsilhouetteshooters.com

A website dedicated to Air Rifle, Small Bore and High Power Silhouette shooting in the Gulf South states. Check it out!

This message has been edited by Bowman26 on Oct 23, 2012 7:31 PM

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

Yrrah
(Login Yrrah)
YFOT

"2014" typo Dee ........ nt ... H.

October 23 2012, 6:23 PM 

nt

Respond to this message   

Dee
(Login Bowman26)
YFOT

Not sure what you mean Yrrah? The match in in 2013. This is 2012 right now.

October 23 2012, 6:30 PM 

Could you point out the typo I am not seeing it? Thanks...

Dee

A website dedicated to Air Rifle, Small Bore and High Power Silhouette shooting in the Gulf South states. Check it out!

Respond to this message   

Jeff P
(Login pad617)
YFOT

Your first line of text states that the 2013 dates have been set and...

October 23 2012, 6:50 PM 

The next sentence you give the actual dates as March 22-24 2014.

HTH
Jeff P

This message has been edited by pad617 on Oct 23, 2012 6:50 PM

Respond to this message   

Tom Weigenant
(Login tominMPLS)
YC

Top of paragraph

October 23 2012, 6:52 PM 

"The dates are March 22-24, 2014. The tentative schedule for championship matches is as follows:"

Tom

"What, me worry?"

"If I were two faced would I be wearing this one?" - Abe Lincoln

Respond to this message   

Dee
(Login Bowman26)
YFOT

Got it thanks.. The old eyes ain't what they used to be.. nt

October 23 2012, 7:31 PM 

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Traj Plot by RC    Airgun Calculators    number of fills Calc    cc gun volumes    Add your Pic

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.