<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Nikko Stirling Targetmaster Riflescopes

April 1 2013 at 6:47 PM
  (Login vsharp4)
YF

I was doing some research on these scopes and they seem to be of great quality. Is there anyone on this forum that own one of these?

http://swfa.com/Nikko-Stirling-Targetmaster-Riflescopes-C3551.aspx

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

Tony in Puerto Rico
(Login turbonoma)
YF

Nikko Stirling Targetmaster scope

April 1 2013, 7:25 PM 

I have the 4-16X44 model on my AA S400SL xtra FAC ERB and I'm happy with how it works for me. Good scope for the money.That's a Jim Gaska comma side wheel on it.
[linked image]

Respond to this message   

(Login nicky99)
YC

UGGH!

April 1 2013, 7:40 PM 

I had the 10-50 x 60. made in china. I wanted it for FT but it was a no go. optics were below par and it was not repeatable in the click department. I sent it back. I did some research too, but my experience was not the same as those that liked it. imo keep looking.

Respond to this message   
Van
(Login vsharp4)
YF

I saw one on AOA..........

April 2 2013, 12:53 AM 

The Nikko Stirling Diamond Sportsman for $1195 and from the review it seem to be a pretty good scope. I had based my presumption on this in general.
This particular scope is said to zoom a 100 or more yard target into focus as if it is right up close. It also have a built in grid range finder. I think that I will purchase the FX scope to match the rifle.

Respond to this message   

(Login gilg1)
YF12

I have

April 2 2013, 1:56 AM 

this Targetmaster in 5.5-20x50, way better glass than my Leapers Accushot 4-16X56.

[IMG][linked image][/IMG]

Respond to this message   
pitt
(Login pittfromA)
YF12

I also have a:

April 2 2013, 6:49 AM 

TargetMaster 10-50x60 MD, it's better than Nikko Nighteater series but that's all. I added a 6" sidewheel which makes rangefinding better. It's milky after 35-36x,Extended mildot is nice and useful, 1/8 turrets are good. I also have a Hawke Sidewinder 8-32x56 Mildot and hawke is way better in optics.

Respond to this message   

(Login vsharp4)
YF

Nice set up ......

April 2 2013, 8:30 AM 

I think that I will go with the FX. I wish that I could find more reviews on it though.

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - Nikko Stirling Targetmaster Riflescopes
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Traj Plot by RC    Airgun Calculators    number of fills Calc    cc gun volumes    Add your Pic

******** Buy 3rd/4th gen FX Pumps for Superior quality and unbeatable 5 year factory Warranty.********

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.