<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Hatsan AT44 10 Tactical PCP Air Rifle

September 25 2013 at 4:01 AM
NRN2011  (Login nitinnelapudi)
YF12

$70 off from pyramid making this a solid $500 investment in my opinion. I have heard good and bad things about hatsan. I'll tell you one thing...it seems like it has it all. There was (or still is) a model on the hatsan webpage thats shows an ATT44 10 with adjustable butt pad (the Hatsan AT44 10 Tactical PCP Air Rifle does not have this from what I can tell). I consider an adjustable butt pad a must for any pcp rifle from my experience the adjustable feature really does help. Now the Hatsan AT44 10 Tactical PCP Air Rifle has everything else I want except for this. I made a mistake of not buying a hammerli pnuema when they went on sale, so I pulled the trigger and bought this gun. I like the side lever feature and the adjustable lop stock. I also like the open sights and the high velocity figures, especially since they advertise using heavier pellets. Does anyone have this gun? I also am a big fan of regulators, and will be looking into getting one. Off the head, Joe Korick comes to mind...Does anyone have any other suggestions?

here's the website

http://www.pyramydair.com/s/m/Hatsan_AT44_10_Tactical_PCP_Air_Rifle/3083

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

(Login Normanmp)
YF12

Looks interesting.

September 25 2013, 4:36 AM 

Been looking back and forth on these for a while. Let us know what you think. I have heard good things about the altaros reg in these seems like a very simple install as well

Respond to this message   

(Login gy954)
YF

Re: Hatsan AT44 10 Tactical PCP Air Rifle

September 25 2013, 4:30 PM 

I had a Hammerli Pneuma Elite-10 in .22 back when they were rebranding the Hatsan AT44. It had great accuracy and pretty good punch, plus it is a side-lever--a nice change from the standard bolt e.g. of the Marauder. I probably shouldn't have sold it.

But wait a minute! That Hammerli cost me $359.95, and that was just a couple years ago. The same gun today costs $399.95, and that Tactical model is another hundred dollars, at $499.95. For that extra cash you get a sling, bipod, and 3 clips [sic]. ("Clips"? Really Pyramyd, "CLIPS"?)

Respond to this message   

(Login BuckoFama)

Noise level} 5 High probably have to invest in some quiet nt.

September 25 2013, 9:42 PM 

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - Hatsan AT44 10 Tactical PCP Air Rifle
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Traj Plot by RC    Airgun Calculators    number of fills Calc    cc gun volumes    Add your Pic

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.