<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  

Diablo Field Target Match this Sunday February 19th Concord, CA Rain or Shine

February 16 2017 at 2:15 PM
patrick  (Login bayareaairgunner)
YF12

We will hold this match at the USI Action Pistol Range this Sunday at 9:00 AM where it is normally held or 100 yards away at the covered Multi-Purpose Range if the weather changes and does not cooperate.
Weather is forecasted to be clear from rain until evening.

If we shoot at the MPR, be prepared to shoot out to 50-55 yards since we will have the room.

If it is decided to move the match to the MPR, I would appreciate those of you with trucks to meet at the FT storage shed at 9:00 AM to help load and return targets and wagons for transport back and forth to the MPR.

We will be running our typical 48 shot match with two targets/four shots standing. Rifles are strictly limited to 20 fpe and .177/.20/.22 caliber with lead pellets only.
We have PCP (Open) and Spring divisions and WFTF and even Pistol.

We shoot in squads of two and three. Eye protection is required for both shooters and spectators. Cost for club members is $10.00 and guests are $15.00.
Yes, new lower prices in effect since Diablo is helping with the USI usage fees. Another advantage of your Diablo Club membership.
Juniors under 18 with a member are now free. I have a loaner PCP if someone wants to come out and give FT a try. Let me know via email ahead of time.
Hunter classes may use buckets and sticks and scope power is limited to 12X and dialed back to 12X for variable power scopes.

Ladies and juniors are encouraged to attend to see and experience what the excitement is all about.

There will be free air tank refills from the club compressor after the match for tanks with a current hydro.

All shooters must sign the USI liability waiver form located on line here prior to shooting a match at USI:
http://unitedsportsmen.com/waiver/
It is free, signed on line and is a one time procedure. After signing the waiver, all shooters are required to obtain a USI "Blue Card" available free at the club house. You must have your Blue card with you. USI is now charging a $5.00 replacement fee. I suggest you take a picture of it and store it in your mobile device.

All FT and Air Gun Silhouette events are listed on the Diablo Rod and Gun Club calendar here:
https://diablorodandgun.com/calendar/

Directions here:
https://diablorodandgun.com/directions-and-facilities/

Hope to see you there on Sunday.
If you have any questions or need additional information contact:
Patrick
pr599 at comcast dot net

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  

Airgun Calculators    Num of fills calc    Capacity Calc

******** Kalibrgun High quality, superb Accuracy, outstanding Value. ********

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.