<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Attention Scammer alert

February 17 2017 at 9:02 AM

Tim  (Login RX2-KILLER)

Smoothoperator@yahoo.com Scammed me 5-6 months ago for an impact he was selling.Took my money no gun....

AuthorReply
Mark Miller Jr.
(Login manny25)
YF12

I am not a scammer.

February 17 2017, 3:07 PM 

I responded to Tim's emails and ended selling the gun to Gabe. He received the gun and posted good feedback for me. I did not take anyone's money. This is the 2nd time I have been falsely accused of scamming and I do not appreciate it. Please get your facts straight because you are already forgiven.

God Bless
Mark

TIM
(Login RX2-KILLER)

SCAMMER

February 17 2017, 3:52 PM 

i HAVE ALL THE EMAILS FROM THE LAST TIME YOU TRIED THIS. AND THE POLICE REPORTS AND POST OFFICE INQUIRIES INTO THE MO YOU TOLD ME TO SEND INSTEAD OF PAYPAL. hERE IS ONE OF THE EMAILS SAME ADDRESS. WHERE IS MY IMPACT? YOU GOT MY MONEY!!!

smoothoperatorjr@yahoo.com
7/6/16

to me
Hi Tim

I will be shipping it from the post office. For $20 more I can ship it from my local ffl dealer. I have done a lot of business with them. I bought it brand new from an ffl dealer that said he got it from the us distributor and he got another one after I bought this one. I just like the simplicity of my edgun. The impact is a great gun but for me I have been shooting edguns for 4 years and just too used to them.

God Bless
Mark

This message has been edited by RX2-KILLER on Feb 17, 2017 3:53 PM

Forum Owner
(Premier Login q1q)
BOI

ATTENTION MEMBERS. ALL READ. This post is grounds for banning

February 17 2017, 4:57 PM 

We have a BOI and we have a dealer BOI. This post DOES NOT belong here. You make it here. Please find another forum, you will be banned. The tone of the post is not even allowed in the BOI. This has been stated over and over here. This poster has been a member for long time, he knew that.

Keep this forum STRICTLY for the discussion of performance, functioning and innovation in airgunning. The rest of the members don't come here to waddle through your nonsense.

Thank you and please notify me when you see things that degrade the forum.

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Airgun Calculators    Num of fills calc    Capacity Calc

******** Kalibrgun High quality, superb Accuracy, outstanding Value. ********

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.