<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Who can rebuild Benjamin HPA Pump for Me

March 17 2017 at 8:20 PM
21grains  (Login 21grains)
YC

Close to Me in New England(Mass.),don't want to send to Texas to be rebuilt too far for Shipping $$$.....Franky

This message has been edited by 21grains on Mar 17, 2017 8:22 PM

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
James Dingle
(Login JamesDingle777)

It's really easy and I can find you a diagram, but if you aren't confident

March 17 2017, 9:44 PM 

To do it, I will if PA is close enough, you buy the rebuild kit from Sun Optics, and pay shipping both ways. I'll do it at no charge and use an improved piston ring, 100% silicone grease sparingly and make sure you don't have any rust build up in it.
You should learn this though as a PCP is a survival Hunter to me. Pellets are cheap to stockpile several thousand and rebuillding is not hard. If you learn your pump and rifle it will help you understand tuning, efficiency, etc. Call me tomorrow if you need and want a guiding hand, diagram or you can send it but I'd llike to see you learn. jamesdingle18@yahoo.com for my phone number.

Respond to this message   
James Dingle
(Login JamesDingle777)

My number added here, and Bill has a header on classifieds Magnum Air Power

March 17 2017, 10:00 PM 

And he can throw together a Benjamin pump kit. The O-Ring store to. I mentioned SunOptics because they are the actual importer of that pump and send diagram and instructions for like $13.00 shipped. Bill's maybe less and The O-Ring store definitely has great deals on Hill kits but I'm not sure if they deal with Benjamin. Magnum Air Power is everything Crosman has. Just call me, 1-5seven0-97seven-11four9

This message has been edited by JamesDingle777 on Mar 18, 2017 11:30 AM

Respond to this message   
James Dingle
(Login JamesDingle777)

You can also send it to Sun Optics in Texas and

March 18 2017, 1:25 PM 

Duane will rebuild it for you. They have all the parts needed and you'd probably only have to pay shipping and price of kit. They may even do it for free (minus shipping & kit) as it only takes about 10-15 minutes.

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Airgun Calculators    Num of fills calc    Capacity Calc

******** Kalibrgun High quality, superb Accuracy, outstanding Value. ********

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.