I Do-Not believe so.....New name is "Kapybara" n/t

March 19 2017, 10:32 PM 

Respond to this message   

roger wilson
(Login ramjet62)
YF

a member on another forum

March 20 2017, 11:42 AM 

stated that he was at IWA & talked to Kalbre $ they told him That it IS SEMI AUTO..

Respond to this message   
CheckUrSix
(Login CheckUrSix)
YF12

Roger, I was responding to the name. Not that the gun would be Semi.....So

March 20 2017, 1:55 PM 

thank you for clearing this up on the SEMI AUTO issue however,...........STILL wish it would be .25 CAL, Why do these new guns have such an offering i.e Huben only in .22 cal. Possibly they are going for the larger saturation of Widely used .22 cal. Clearly the Huben has the Power and would be optimal in a Twenty Five Cal.
However, the smaller lighter platform of a Hummingbird would be the absolute best......Still feel the Hummingbird is a Very fine platform indeed. Ernest Rowe makes these guns the Very best out there in a .22 cal. Shot a Mutant over the week end. Nice, and equal to accuracy of the Hummingbird (both wearing CZ barrels), however the workmanship/design and feel is Not comparable....Keep your Hummingbird!

This message has been edited by CheckUrSix on Mar 20, 2017 2:04 PM

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  

Airgun Calculators    Num of fills calc    Capacity Calc

******** Kalibrgun High quality, superb Accuracy, outstanding Value. ********

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.