<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

My .25 Vet

April 15 2017 at 12:40 AM

DerrickW  (Login zx10wall)
YF

Thank you Donny Du for the Sumo, it's so good! The Vet took 5 days to get to Texas from Tony. I had a long HS, from Ernest, waiting on it to arrive. I can't thank Ernest enough as he has helped all of the airgun community immensely.
The Vet delivered well packed and with Talon decals and such included. Also included was Tony's 1O shot string with 25.4 grainers (average was 895 fps) and a 30 yards group. Thank you Tony of Talon Tunes.
I installed Ernest's long HS and did a 20 shot string with the 33.95 grain JSB's after dialing it in. Average was 885 fps. I will put this Vet to work in long range competition, thus my reason for the King Heavy.
Shot the amazing bullpup today. It is an awesome gun. So well thought out, machined and fitted. The Sumo LDC is top notch. This 60 FPE pup is backyard friendly. The LW is doing what it is expected to do, deliver the goods. I am getting just 20 shots on reg from a 250 bar fill but this is stellar performance at this power level and from such a small air reservoir. Here are a few pictures. Groups are 10 shots each from 55 yards resting just the foregrip on a bag. Yeah, I freaking love this package!!!!
[linked image]
[linked image]

This message has been edited by zx10wall on Apr 15, 2017 12:52 AM

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Joe
(Login trapshooterjoe7)
YF

Thats AWESOME !!! NT

April 15 2017, 9:09 AM 

Respond to this message   
Ron Robinson
(Login compressive)
YC

Lookin' good Bud!

April 15 2017, 2:03 PM 

And those groups speak volumes. I look forward to checking it out closer.

Dwight should have his new Cricket by now, so we'll have two very motivated airgunners shooting new toys at the next Benchrest Silhouette match. I'm anxious to see how we airgunners fare at the new, longer ranges.

I'll probably shoot only the airgun class, because I sent my Voere stock off to the stock repair/refinish guru in Houston. There is a chance it will be done by the next BRS match, but probably not soon enough to arrive back in my hands by then. Regardless, it will be good to again have the airgun class well-attended and motivated.

Respond to this message   
Brian in MI
(Login AR20)
YC

Whoa, she's a shooter alright

April 16 2017, 12:25 AM 

Congratulations on the new rig!

Brian
..if I had money, they'd call me "eccentric"

Respond to this message   

Joe
(Login jp_over)
YF12

very nice! nt

April 16 2017, 9:38 AM 

Respond to this message   
C
(Login Backyardsniper1)
YC

Re: My .25 Vet

April 19 2017, 7:01 PM 

Great shooting.

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Airgun Calculators    Num of fills calc    Capacity Calc

******** Kalibrgun High quality, superb Accuracy, outstanding Value. ********

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.