<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  

Getting torque set for HW110 bipod stud that replaces stock screw

April 15 2017 at 12:17 PM
wahoowad  (Login wahoowad)
YF

I purchased a sling stud made for the HW110 from Fenton Shooting Supplies. It replaces the front stock bolt.

My groups have opened up a bit after installing it (I was shooting just prior to doing the sling stud install). Previously I had used a torque wrench to keep my stock screws set to Weihrauch's recommended 2.5-3 Nm, but there is no way to use the torque wrench with this rounded stud. I tightened by hand using an allen wrench through the hole but have no idea how tight that really is.

Any tricks to still using a torque wrench to get it tight to the stock specs? I would probably have to shim it with a washer or two so the orientation is correct at the right torque level.

Thanks

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  

Airgun Calculators    Num of fills calc    Capacity Calc

******** Kalibrgun High quality, superb Accuracy, outstanding Value. ********

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.