<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  

FX Streamline 25 cal. - Pellet question

April 17 2017 at 1:23 PM

Bowhunt  (Login bowhunt)
YF

Has anyone here tried the Predator Polymags in their 25 cal. Streamline? Just wondering how the accuracy was compared to the JSB Kings.

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Rick
(Login pluric)
YF12

Polymag in a Streamline

April 18 2017, 12:14 AM 

Well if you use a single shot tray you could try them.
They won't fit in the magazine.

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
MO'C
(Login ComeStai)
YF12

Polymags

April 20 2017, 6:55 PM 

I've a couple (ok, maybe more) FX's in my life- they all take Polymags after you trim the plastic tip with a toe nail clipper. It's quick and doesn't cause them much pain.
I've compared accuracy before and after in the FX's (having to single load the unmolested ones) and they were both the same in the FX's - not good.
I also trimmed them for Vulcans, Hatsans, Crickets, etc.... again, if the gun liked polymags, it didn't mind the trimming.
If it didn't like 'em- well, it didn't make it any worse. They would still rip a squirrel apart after the modification, btw...

Respond to this message   

Bowhunt
(Login bowhunt)
YF

Re: Polymags

April 23 2017, 9:17 AM 

I am inquiring about the 25 cal specifically. I never had a 22 that would shoot the polymags. The 25 cal polymags seem to be an entirely different animal as they have shot lights out in most 25 cals i have seen. Were the polymags you tried in your FX rifles, 22 or 25 cal?

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  

Airgun Calculators    Num of fills calc    Capacity Calc

******** Kalibrgun High quality, superb Accuracy, outstanding Value. ********

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.