<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Mrod CP1M tune kit

April 17 2017 at 5:49 PM

cobalt  (Login cobalt327)
YF12

There was a statement made by Mrod here that said, “As we always do, we will be offering a small and inexpensive tune kit to make the most of the Mrodair CP-1M.”

Has anyone ordered this kit and if so, what does it consist of? Cost w/shipping? I’d ask them directly but it seems they’re awful busy most of the time...

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
john
(Login john2468)
YF

how loud ?

April 17 2017, 7:20 PM 

How loud is this pistol? I am a neighbor friendly shooter.

Respond to this message   
Jason
(Login nervoustrigger)
YF12

Typical of short-barreled CO2

April 18 2017, 2:58 AM 

It's like most inexpensive CO2 pistols...they all seem to have way too much hammer strike and waste CO2 which means shot count is low and noise is high. Going from memory, it's a bit less obtrusive than a Crosman 2240. Similarly loud in terms of the peak but not as much hammer bounce.

Fortunately there are a number of ways to improve shot count without too much effort and that translates into a reduced report. For example, by slimming up the nose of the hammer and adding a couple of 50 durometer silicone O-rings (-113), mine went from 48 shots to 84 shots on a cartridge. There's more information on down the page.

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Airgun Calculators    Num of fills calc    Capacity Calc

******** Kalibrgun High quality, superb Accuracy, outstanding Value. ********

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.