<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  

Tried to order from Krale in NL. !

April 18 2017 at 7:27 AM
Athanasios Dimulas  (Login yasou)
YF

Maybe it was me but credit card wouldn't go through .After 2 days of trying found the HW 50S .22 for $309.99 Free Shipping from Dealer right here in USA . Already have a Mendoza Peep sight for The New HW50S .22 Rifle.I did say no more Guns but after hearing Lower Prices at Krale I did it Again !

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Mark
(Login TwiceHorn)
YF12

Your Credit Card

April 18 2017, 9:04 AM 

Most CC companies will assume that a charge outside the US, is fraudulent and decline them. Chase sends me an email that I can reply to to authorize the charge. Alternatively, you may need to call them, ID the vendor and the charge, and they will let it through. Kind of a pain, but when you think about it, a nice service.

Respond to this message   
L.Pirrone
(Login LPIRRONE)
YF

my last order

April 18 2017, 1:26 PM 

was turned down by B of A. 5 minutes later B of A called me and asked what was up. I told them it was a legit purchase. She said go ahead it will go through now. this has happened two of three times. Just call customer service at your bank.

Respond to this message   
Derrek
(Login jusanothajoe)
YF12

I always

April 18 2017, 6:37 PM 

Call my CC company and tell them I am about to make a purchase in the NL
and how much. Have bought three guns no problem. Two day shipping to AL.

Respond to this message   
wahoowad
(Login wahoowad)
YF

Me too. Krale said call bank. That worked, my bank was temp blocking it

April 18 2017, 8:52 PM 

Order went through like butter next time I submitted it. Rifle arrived perfect 2 days later. You can't get it shipped that fast or even an email answered from Arizona that fast.

Respond to this message   
Bill Corder
(Login billcorder)
YF12

easy stuff paying with krale

April 19 2017, 10:39 AM 

I have bought a couple Steyr Lg110FT from Gerrit at Krale, and both times I have done a wire transfer which costs 35 dollars (BofA). I just went the BofA page and wired it Krale International Banking Number IBN and it was processed. If you do it with a credit card there is a pretty big fee for using your card outside the USA. Not sure what it is, but its more than the $35 transfer fee.

Respond to this message   

Matt Spigner
(Login MattSpigner)
YC

Many credit card companies add on an additional 3% for purchases outside of the U.S....

April 19 2017, 2:41 PM 

CapitalOne is one of the several that do not add on this additional fee. It's a good one, when purchasing from, or traveling to foreign countries.

Matt

This message has been edited by MattSpigner on Apr 19, 2017 3:25 PM

Respond to this message   

Matt Spigner
(Login MattSpigner)
YC

As mentioned by others...Proactively letting your credit card company know...

April 20 2017, 9:14 PM 

...that you will be using it outside of your usual locale, is always a great idea, to minimize embarrassing moments.

Respond to this message   
L.Pirrone
(Login LPIRRONE)
YF

I have not had that with B of A

April 20 2017, 6:02 PM 

small fee. Like a few dollars using my debit card..

Respond to this message   

Leo G in CT
(Login gonzav71)
YF12

B of A charges different for CC and WT

April 21 2017, 1:55 PM 

I used my B of A credit card and was charged with a few dollars. Wire transfer fee is $35. I would use a credit card instead and get the points and protection.

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  

Airgun Calculators    Num of fills calc    Capacity Calc

******** Kalibrgun High quality, superb Accuracy, outstanding Value. ********

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.