<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Mrodair.com? Anyone received their MkII pcp pistol yet?

April 18 2017 at 4:15 PM
H.E. Potter  (Login Hepotter)
YF12

These were supposed to arrive in March, and delivery was anticipated in April.

Just wondered if anyone has an order with them, and whether you have received your pistol?

It is extremely difficult to contact them, calls go to voice mail, but it is full, so you can't leave an inquiry,

He should at least post an update on his website. Meanwhile, has anyone heard from him???

Thanks!!!
Hepotter

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

Mike
(Login 17hornet)
YC

I'm still waiting nt

April 18 2017, 4:33 PM 

Nt

Respond to this message   
Charlie
(Login crob45)
YF

Email from Max

April 18 2017, 5:45 PM 

last week stated guns should arrive between 20th and 23rd of April.
They plan to ship ASAP. Fingers crossed!!

Respond to this message   

rusty-c
(Login rusty-c)
YF12

Was hoping for sooner

April 18 2017, 6:06 PM 

but, I guess I just continue to wait it out. Michael always seems to add a little extra something when there are delays that he wasn't anticipating, and this certainly appears to be the case with this shipment. Let's hope they make it soon and all is good with the shipment when it arrives.

Respond to this message   
Terry King
(Login bowhunter73)
YF12

Talked to Mike today he told expected to have them the 23rd

April 18 2017, 10:41 PM 

Respond to this message   

Matt Spigner
(Login MattSpigner)
YC

...Don't ask him for a refund. You won't like the way it plays out!

April 18 2017, 11:41 PM 

...Take it from someone, who's already gone down that route with him.

As you will notice on your statement, he charged your card, the moment you placed your order. His 'parent' company is Sparkman Iron Works, (in Sparkman, Arkansas).

Matt
mattspigner@optonline.net

This message has been edited by MattSpigner on Apr 18, 2017 11:58 PM

Respond to this message   
Crowpopper
(Login crowpopper)
YF

Idk.. ive bought several guns and accs from mike

April 19 2017, 1:52 AM 

Including the 2 airmax mk2s when they come in..
He has sent me free fill probes cause i lost mine.
Worked on my guns for free....
He refunded me once on a gun. And swapped out a cheapie gun for free.

Never had issues and he always replys to my emails within the day..

This just my opinion here but ive had awesome service and comunications

As a side note i checked my bank statement and the charges for the 2 guns on order are Mrod-air LLC

This message has been edited by crowpopper on Apr 19, 2017 1:54 AM

Respond to this message   
gd.marsh
(Login gd.marsh)
YF12

I'm happy with Mrodair ..

April 19 2017, 9:52 AM 

Purchased two guns from them .. very happy with both of them & have received excellent customer service from Mike.

This message has been edited by gd.marsh on Apr 19, 2017 10:01 AM

Respond to this message   
Jack Witas
(Login boomerdude)
YC

Re: Mrodair.com? Anyone received their MkII pcp pistol yet?

April 19 2017, 11:53 AM 

I ordered one in .22 cal. Sent an email last week with a question on the fill probe and for an update on the shipping. Still waiting on an answer.

Respond to this message   
Alex in Upstate NY
(Login awilde)
YF12

Fill probe

April 19 2017, 1:56 PM 

I had contacted them back around the end of march to check if the the Hill pump I ordered needed any special fittings (came with 1/8" BSPP female thread hose end) or anything to work with it and Max had responded back the same day saying it will come with all the fittings needed, so if that's any help for you.

Respond to this message   
Jack Witas
(Login boomerdude)
YC

Re: Fill probe

April 19 2017, 7:27 PM 

It is. I have a new Hill pump and I got an Air Force 1/8" adapter when I bought it. Thanks for the info. Now, if I just had the pistol I could use the pump on it.

Respond to this message   
Mrodair.com
(Login Mrodair)
YF12

AirMax precision MK II Delivery

April 19 2017, 10:27 PM 

Hey Guys,

Our shipment left the manufacturer on time late last month, as they told us it would.

These have been waiting around to come into Long Beach port and we are having them routed to Memphis to try to expedite their delivery, clearing customs while in route.

Not sure what's going on there this time, but it seems they always have some excuse on congestion or some sort of labor strike.

Our shipper, tells us to expect them on the 23rd and we can easily pick them up in person from Memphis to get them here and out to our customers as soon as we get the call.

Those who own the first version Airmax precision pistols can tell you they are worth the wait.

The AirMax precision MK II, as with all of our pcp airguns, come with fill probes, and also feature a male foster machined in one piece to directly fit most fill stations without the need for any other fittings.

This shipment, was expected much sooner and the primary reason we could not set a definite date for their arrival, was the past history importing thru long beach. All we knew for sure was that they would be on the way to us by the end of last month.

There are already two more shipments being prepared right behind this one, to help avoid any future delays.

I would like to Thank all of my customers for their patience while we all rub our hands in anticipation of these new pcp pistols.

"Stay Tuned "

We Are Mrodair

Respond to this message   
john
(Login john2468)
YF

thank you for update

April 20 2017, 11:02 AM 

Mike,
thank you for update on delivery.
I am very pleased with the performance of two earlier models , .22 and .177.
I look forward to the new version, MK II.
I can be patient. I stay tuned.
J.

Respond to this message   

Dennis
(Login kawaboy-zx11)
YF

did you get the call yet?

April 26 2017, 3:31 AM 

wondering if you have seen them yet?

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Airgun Calculators    Num of fills calc    Capacity Calc

******** Kalibrgun High quality, superb Accuracy, outstanding Value. ********

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.