<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

need opinions from any Egun browsers out there

April 20 2017 at 12:00 PM
ken  (Login emveepee)
YF12

Having browsed the German Egun site for over 6 months I have never seen a Feinwerkbau 124 or 127 for sale. Tons of 300's, fewer 150's and lots of pistols and high end target guns. The whole range of Diana and Weihrauch air guns seem to be available for sale at one time or another. It seems odd that I haven't seen any 124 or 127's. Explanations or opinions?

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
michael wolfram
(Login marflow)
YF

that is an interesting fact, now i spend most of my looking

April 20 2017, 3:24 PM 

in the Diana section, but I do get over to FWB ever so often

this might be the answer
http://www.bluebookofgunvalues.com/Airgun_Values/Airgun_Manufacturer_Models.aspx?id=FEINWERKBAU_WESTINGER_ALTENBURGER_GmbH_FWB_HISTORY_1980_CURRENT

so thanks for making my look for an answer, I've something new
take care
mike

Respond to this message   
ken
(Login emveepee)
YF12

thanks Mike

April 20 2017, 4:44 PM 

It looks like they were made mainly for the export market. You would think that they would have also targeted their domestic market to compete with the very successful HW80!

Respond to this message   
michael wolfram
(Login marflow)
YF

they just didn't fit the low power required in Germany nt

April 20 2017, 5:32 PM 

mike

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Airgun Calculators    Num of fills calc    Capacity Calc

******** Kalibrgun High quality, superb Accuracy, outstanding Value. ********

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.