<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

customairseals.com

May 16 2017 at 6:39 PM
Jim in PGH  (Login 144man)
YF12

GREAT vendor. I'm restoring an old BSA Meteor, and they had EXACTLY what I needed: piston buffer, main o-ring seal (X2, because I might cob it up) and a new breech seal. They're in Australia, but shipping was free, albeit about 2 weeks from order to delivery. I'm impressed with what they have to offer for older guns, and the quality of parts looks awesome. If you're not in a great hurry, I highly recommend these guys.

This weekend I'll be going back inside the Meteor and replacing my cobbled-together amalgam of parts I had on hand.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

Jason W Garvin
(Login jason_garvin)
YF12

Re: customairseals.com

May 16 2017, 7:15 PM 

I am with ya, I have bought several HW seals of different varieties, good stuff, answers emails well.

Jason G

Respond to this message   
Matt Donovan
(Login Matt_Donovan)
AR&P

I've had good luck with them too. nt

May 16 2017, 7:45 PM 

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Airgun Calculators    Num of fills calc    Capacity Calc

******** Kalibrgun High quality, superb Accuracy, outstanding Value. ********

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.