<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  

Joe B........do you have a target date for us on the umarex gaunlet? ? thank nft

May 26 2017 at 9:16 AM
PAQUETE MICHAEL  (Login mikerws)
YF12

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

Joe Brancato <>< AirTanksForSale.com
(Login n6yyo)
YC

Mike, We've had our order in for some time, and it looks they will arrive

May 26 2017, 11:09 AM 

Mike, We've had our order in for some time, so we'll be the first to get them. It looks they will arrive in July.

[linked image]

Just call, leave your name and contact info, and we'll be calling everyone the day they ship to us.

We'll never take payment beforehand, as I won't allow other people to finance my business. Just a promise is all I need.

Joe

To receive notifications of the latest Airgun and How-To videos, and discounts and updates on my products, please "Like" my FaceBook page at
https://www.facebook.com/AirTanksForSale

Joe Brancato 714-907-0067

For AirTanks, Custom Hoses, Fittings, Gauges, etc.
please click here http://www.AirTanksForSale.com

[linked image][linked image]

Respond to this message   
PAQUETE MICHAEL
(Login mikerws)
YF12

thanks Joe...I will call nft

May 26 2017, 12:21 PM 

Respond to this message   
Richard
(Login calmountman1)
YC

Hey Joe Brancato, a quick question about the Gauntlet.

May 26 2017, 8:41 PM 

I enjoyed your video review on the Gauntlet....good job! I have not heard much about the TRIGGER on the Gauntlet, what is your opinion? Is it like a marauder trigger or more like a modified QB-78 TYPE Trigger?

This message has been edited by calmountman1 on May 26, 2017 8:44 PM

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  

Airgun Calculators    Num of fills calc    Capacity Calc

******** Kalibrgun High quality, superb Accuracy, outstanding Value. ********

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.