<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  

tool name

May 29 2017 at 2:03 PM
Ruddy Vasquez  (Login Rudovas)
YF12

Maybe im gonna sound inept lol, but if somebody can help me it gonna make my day. i need to know whats the tool to use to remove the front nut in my Airmax Pistol Mk II , nobody knows it in homedepot.

thank you,

Ruddy

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Jason
(Login nervoustrigger)
YF12

snap ring pliers, spanner wrench, pin wrench, small needle nose pliers

May 29 2017, 2:22 PM 

Respond to this message   
knt
(Login Rescue912)
YF

Spanner wrench ...

May 29 2017, 2:36 PM 

... but the snap ring pliers mentioned do work. I have something made for bicycles I got off Amazon for about $9.

Respond to this message   
Ruddy Vasquez
(Login Rudovas)
YF12

Found some pliers in Homedepot

May 29 2017, 4:36 PM 

Thank you guys, a little bit hard but finally i found some pliers that works good for this special nut.

Ruddy

Respond to this message   
RustyChevy
(Login RustyChevy)
YF12

Try this

May 29 2017, 7:28 PM 

Take the barrel with you to the hardware (can't remember sizes). Fit a metric bolt into the cap and get a matching nut. Thread the nut down the bolt and then the bolt into the cap. Snug the nut against the cap then turn the bolt. You now have the cap free. Snap ring pliers didn't begin to loosen that for me and the no. 2 park spanner is to large. This does the trick.

Respond to this message   
Alex in Upstate NY
(Login awilde)
YF12

Round nose pliers

May 29 2017, 9:49 PM 

Assuming you mean the disc surfaces with 4 holes in them. In both cases you'll need to take the pressure off the gun first and then use something like a set of round nose pliers (assuming you can find them, most places seem to have never even heard of them before...) to turn them. Depending on how tight they were made in the factory you may need to use a pin punch to loosen it initially, especially the regulator piece.

*edit: on re-reading that you probably mean the one of the end of the barrel. Same story there too.

This message has been edited by awilde on May 29, 2017 9:51 PM

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  

Airgun Calculators    Num of fills calc    Capacity Calc

******** Kalibrgun High quality, superb Accuracy, outstanding Value. ********

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.