<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Who sells 30" .25 blanks?

June 15 2017 at 1:10 AM
James Dingle  (Login JamesDingle777)
AR&P

Are TH liners just liners? LW advertisers 23.8" barrel. I need a 28-30" .25 precision blank. I tried Green Mountain. Nope. Going to call Hart. I may just wait till Crown is out for Beta testers and decide on RAW .357, Crown .257 & versatility , or custom Rainstorm II build in .25

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
knt
(Login Rescue912)
YF

TJ's will make you whatever length you want ...

June 15 2017, 5:34 AM 

... and they are superb.

Respond to this message   

KW
(Login CuomoSux)
YF12

Link for TJs in side.

June 15 2017, 7:36 AM 

http://www.tjscustomgunworks.com

Warning...the page will give you a headache: flaming logos, patterned backgrounds, weird text colors, various fonts. I can't take them seriously.

Respond to this message   
BillE.
(Login garczar)
YF12

Re: Link for TJs in side.

June 15 2017, 9:42 AM 

Where on that site are ag barrels listed? Couldn't find anything.

Respond to this message   
Doug
(Login dyotat100)
YF12

Re: Link for TJs in side.

June 15 2017, 11:25 AM 

That is not TJ barrel liners. He doesn't have a website.

You have to call him. 859-635-5560.

Will make it any length you want

This message has been edited by dyotat100 on Jun 15, 2017 11:26 AM

Respond to this message   
BillE.
(Login garczar)
YF12

THANKS!!!............... nft

June 15 2017, 11:31 AM 

Respond to this message   
JD
(Login JamesDingle777)
AR&P

Thanks so much. I also thought that page was crazy and TJ was a myth, why?

June 16 2017, 8:00 AM 

Because everyone keeps talking about "liners" nothing about the barrel you need to put that liner in. I was beginning to think I was stuck with a LW 23.8 as that's the maximum that they advertise. I've read Pac-Nor in Canada makes air gun barrels, but I can't seem to call out of the Country, although I have an unlimited phone plan. Can't call Hill in U.K either. ARRGGGH, feeling like Charlie Brown every time Lucy pulls the football away!
Yes, I've decided I'm done with short. Don't get me wrong. The RS's 17" barrels are AMAZING; but a 28-30" would be capable of SO much more power or more shots it's not even funny. I'll be on a bi-pod or rested on sand bags and I'll keep my spring guns and Discoveries, Rainstorm One in .22 for woods hunting.
My goal is a 28-30" .25 whatever the expert recommends. Probably switch to a 4500psi carbon fiber bottle over the 3K 315cc tube. Already has a regulator and a tank of a Clague LDC. Most likely have to have a shroud extension, maybe a second barrel band, maybe barrel bushings. I just want a long range power tack driver. I'm going to add this all up and compare the .357 RAW to the new FX Crown to a modified Rainstorm II.

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Airgun Calculators    Num of fills calc    Capacity Calc

******** Kalibrgun High quality, superb Accuracy, outstanding Value. ********

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.