<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

PA out of my JSB 10.3 grain pellets for 6+ weeks. Seems like a long time

June 16 2017 at 6:37 AM
wahoowad  (Login wahoowad)
YF

Early June I placed a pellet order that included tins of the JSB 10.3 grain pellets (177) even though it was marked out of stock. I checked again today and the availability date moved several more weeks out to June 13. I'm just surprised an obvious popular pellet can get so far behind in availability, both by the manufacturer and retailer. Even the much debated rebranded Air Arms version are out. Starlings are loving it.

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Dave
(Login Buzzurd5)
AR&P

Out of the preferred pill

June 16 2017, 8:58 AM 

I'm right there with you... and the starlings already fledged the first batch! And now I'm even out of the air arms equivalent. Now I'm shooting up my pistol ammo, 7.33 grain falcons. With the power dial set on low my FX Royal is a laser with the little pellet, but any wind at all changes that! Yesterday I checked and when I found out that they were still not in I ordered four tins of H&N barracuda hunter extreme. This time I ordered thirty tins of the JSB 10.34 pills and I think I'm going to be covered for a while! Gotta have the right medicine after all.

Respond to this message   

AirTanksForSale.com 714-907-0067 8AM4PM Pacfc
(Login n6yyo)
YC

Call us, we have them in stock, and we'll match that price

June 16 2017, 12:36 PM 

We have millions of pellets in stock (Seriously, MILLIONS!)

To receive notifications of the latest Airgun and How-To videos, and discounts and updates on my products, please "Like" my FaceBook page at
https://www.facebook.com/AirTanksForSale

Joe Brancato 714-907-0067

For AirTanks, Custom Hoses, Fittings, Gauges, etc.
please click here http://www.AirTanksForSale.com

[linked image][linked image]

Respond to this message   
Crowpopper
(Login crowpopper)
YF

I had forgot about you guys sellong pellets

June 16 2017, 12:51 PM 

I ordered yesterday from PA but they didnt have the jsb so i ordered up a cpl cartons of cpls in the box..
I just hope they shoot as good as the jsb do
My next order will be with you!

Respond to this message   
Mike
(Login Houlihan54)
YF12

Do you pack pellets for shipment as well as PA?.....

June 16 2017, 4:29 PM 

I have yet to find a supplier who packs pellet as well as PA. Nothing worse than receiving a package of pellets that have opened during shipment only to find different brands and or of different grains and head sizes mixed in the bottom of a box! Nightmare comes to mind.

Joe please share how you package pellets for shipment, if you match PA prices and can assure the same quality of shipping PA provides, then you too may become a viable source for pellets!

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Airgun Calculators    Num of fills calc    Capacity Calc

******** Kalibrgun High quality, superb Accuracy, outstanding Value. ********

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.