<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

10 best Airgun Scopes...500$

June 18 2017 at 6:57 PM

Joe Wayne Rhea  (Login JoeWayneRhea)
YF12

This is my latest and last video of the series. I just don't have enough first hand experience with the more expensive scopes to offer good opinions if I continue up in price . Hope y'all enjoy the last one .
https://youtu.be/1sJovnMRb4s

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
PAQUETE MICHAEL
(Login mikerws)
YF12

hawke sidewinder is tough to beat on the $500 mark nft

June 18 2017, 10:05 PM 

Respond to this message   
L.Pirrone
(Login LPIRRONE)
YF

don't forget

June 19 2017, 10:20 AM 

the Hawke Airmax in the 30mm tube with side wheel focus. Uses the same side wheels as the Sidewinder ED 10x50. I have an 8x32x50 that has very sharp glass. The only thing I don't like is how you have to use a tiny hex key to re-set the turret to zero. I also have two Sidewinder 8x32x56. I like the optics and reticle (half mill dot). The clicks are somewhat mushy though. Not so on the Airmax.

Respond to this message   
Odogster
(Login Odogster)
YF12

I second the Airmax 30

June 19 2017, 3:02 PM 

To me there is no noticeable difference when compared to the Sidewinder in terms of glass, I like the AMX reticle better especially the stepless rheostat, the lens caps are great. Lpirrone hit the nail on the head, it is a pain to reset to 0. I never tried the ED version of the SW, but for the price difference as compared to the normal SW I would take the Airmax every time and I've had 3 Sidewinders already, just decided to try the Airmax last month.

Respond to this message   

Joe Wayne Rhea
(Login JoeWayneRhea)
YF12

I would have listed the Airmax ...

June 19 2017, 4:14 PM 

But I haven't personally used one , and I was trying to stay on scopes I've owned or used . I am going to make one more video . Not gonna rank scopes but just list them ...500-1000$ that have the features air gun guys need . In that price range I've only owned a handful of scopes and don't want to just list preferences based on nothing happy.gif
Too much of that going around already .

Respond to this message   
Odogster
(Login Odogster)
YF12

Just adding the Airmax....

June 20 2017, 5:25 PM 

As a personal favorite, I think it's great that your not just making **** up, like you said there is more than enough of that on the internet already!

Respond to this message   

TracyP
(Login tsp3355)
YF12

Agree with your #1 Choice

June 20 2017, 1:09 AM 

I have it on my Mutant. Fantastic scope for the money. The SWFA fixed power scopes are great for the money as well. Like the Sightron STAC choice as well. Another great scope for the money.

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Airgun Calculators    Num of fills calc    Capacity Calc

******** Kalibrgun High quality, superb Accuracy, outstanding Value. ********

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.